Genya... -Pt2

Hi

________________________________________________________________________________

No one's POV

"Okay, I think... you're kidding with me, right? That has to be it!" 

"What are you talking about?"

Tanjiro POV

Muichiro asked me if I was kidding with him, 'What does that even mean?'

"Wait- Do you actually think I WANT to give you the silent treatment?"

I was so confused, and then a thought hit me. "Please, Muichiro tell me what I did! What did I do to hurt you? I'll fix it I swear!" I pleaded.

He looked even more confused. We both stayed silent as if something weren't adding up and were trying to figure it out. I just stared at Muichiro, he was doing the same, but he looked deeper in thought than I did. As if he knew something, he didn't want to believe it.

"Genya- He... He told me you said you didn't want to talk to me again," He said like something had struck him in the heart.

"He lied to you! I promise I would never say such a thing," I promised Muichiro, "That makes more sense now that I think about it..."

"I thought I had done something wrong, and you were giving me the silent treatment."

We stared at each other shocked at our discovery, so all the months of silence were for nothing?- Well... not nothing. Genya.

Suddenly tears filled Muichiro's eyes. "Mui! Are you alright?!" I asked concerned. 

"Im just... so glad there wasn't a reason behind any of it," I just stared in confusion. He looked up at me, with shiny eyes from the tears. 

"I suppose it's because I've had feelings for you, for a while now huh?" Mui softly chuckled, while I was completely shocked.

"Wait- What?" I asked trying to clarify, what I heard. Mui smiled at me, and I returned the smile, although he had a different smile, so was mine. 

I assume he saw the blush on my face because he put our faces closer together. After looking into each other's eyes, he kissed me. And I kissed back.

"Stop!"

We pulled away to see Genya, running towards us. I smelt the anger immediately, filling his veins.

I held his hand, and he calmed down a little. 

Genya then realized what we had realized. "OK- whatever, but Tanjiro isn't right for you! You're always talking about him, and it's not normal Mui!-"

"Don't call me that! And so what if I always talk about him? At least I have someone to talk about rather, than lying to tear a friendship apart!" 

"I-" Genya gave up and stared at us for a while before admitting defeat and walking away. 

As soon as he was gone me and Mui burst into laughter, "That felt amazing," I said in between laughs and giggles. "I know right?" Mui agreed.

After our laughing fit was done, we started to hang out more and more, like it used to be.

We were in love... nothing could change that.

________________________________________________________________________________

I kinda of got lazy with this one.

Words: 483