Slytherin or Gryffindor

"Guess what Naomi." Draco said. This shocked Naomi because he hadn't been the one to talk to her first since she's been there. She looked back to see Draco with Crabbe and Goyle. Naomi simply answered with a what. "Professor McGonagall told us about the chamber of secrets. Wanna know what we found out?" He asked.

Naomi and Damon looked at each before both turning to look at Draco and say "Yes!" Draco looked at Damon funny. They could tell Draco wasn't really fond of Damon.

"Salazar Slytherin was picky about who attended Hogwarts. He only wanted humans who were from wizarding families, meaning pure-bloods. Which I agree with because we don't need mud bloods here. They're not nearly as powerful as us pure-bloods." Draco explained. Naomi rolled her eyes very annoyed with the fact that Draco thought this way. She had always known the way he thought wasn't fair but she didn't know that he would go about telling people. "He couldn't get the others to agree with him so he left and McGonagall said according to the 'legend' Salazar built a hidden chamber in this castle which is known as the chamber of secrets. She told us before he left he sealed it and only the heir can open it. One time it had been opened and the 'horror' would terrorize students who he thought were unworthy to study magic. I honestly think me and this Salazar Slytherin would get along very well."

"Oh shut it Draco. I can't believe she told you that." Naomi said.

"Yea do you reckon the heir is someone in Slytherin?" Damon asked.

"Well of course they are. No way would the heir of Salazar Slytherin be a Gryffindor." Crabbe said with Draco and Goyle agreeing with him.

"I just thought I'd let you know." Draco said walking away towards the exit of the common room.

"I'll be right back." Naomi said rushing to grab her things and saying bye to Damon. He looked at her confused but didn't question it and said bye. She exited the common room a few feet behind Draco but got stopped by the twins.

"Hey Naomi." They both said.

"Hello Fred, George, sorry but I don't have time to talk right now." She replied looking to see where Draco was heading towards. She could see him close to a corner.

"Oh that's alright. We just wanted to know if you've seen Ginny? All the teachers have been asking for her." George told Naomi. She shook her head in response and told them goodbye as she went after Draco.

He had turned the corner so she wasn't quite sure where he went but she asked a couple of 2nd years if they had seen him and they pointed to where he had gone. She finally spotted him and luckily he was alone. "Draco!" She called out. He turned around to see her running after him.

He walked up to her. "What is it?" He asked. She looked at him with a little worry. He noticed it right away. "What's wrong?" He asked while grabbing her and bringing her around the corner where no one can see them.

"The heir is here at Hogwarts. Crabbe said the heir could only be a Slytherin, what if it's one of us with out family history." She told the blonde boy worriedly.

"It's not, I bet it's that friend of yours. Damon is his name?" Draco told her.

"No of course not! He's muggle-born...not a mud blood. What if it's not a Slytherin and it really is a Gryffindor." Naomi suggested.

"Who could it be? Could be Pottah." Draco said raising his eyebrows.

"No...did you hear? Ginny is missing, what if it's her."

"Wouldn't be surprised. The Weasle's have been around for a while maybe they're the heir of Slytherin." Draco said with an attitude.

"Hey guys, whatchu talking about?" Fiona came over randomly. Both Draco and Naomi looked at her with annoyance.