Meeting the rest

Nialls POV

I roll over to look at the clock and it's 8am. I quietly slip ou I the bed and look over at jamie. Shes soo cute when shes asleep. Then i head to the kitchen. *walks to kitchen*

I cook some pancakes and some bacon. I look up to see my princess in her pjs and be hair. Goodmorning sunshine, do you want some breakfast we have a busy day?

Jamie's POV

Yes, I would like some breakfast love. What do you mean by we have a busy day?

Niall:

The boys and me have a photoshoot and I want you to come along. We also have a interview. Point is you will be hanging out with me and the boys. So, you will need to wear something comfortable.

Jamie's POV

Ok, I'm going to go change.

*goes to. Bedroom*

Ok I have my high waisted shorts I can wear. I can wear one of his shirts with it and my converses there we go.

Nialls POV

You almost ready sweety? Let me see...

She walks in with these high waisted jean shorts with studs on the ass pockets and then a.... Wait a min Jamie is that my free hugs shirt??

Jamie:

Yes is that ok tht I wear it?

Back to Nialls POV

Yes it's fine it looks cute with those shorts and your hair is all curly and cute..

You ready to go? Let's go

We are here if your nervous don't be they will love you..

Hey boys, I brought Jamie.

Louis: it's very nice to finally meet Nialls princess..

Liam: she's very cute Niall, it's nice to finally meet you Jamie

Harry: Hello Jamie it's nice to finally meet the person he's always talking about.

Zayn: it's nice to meet you Jamie. Your one lucky girl.

Jamie:

Thanks its nice to might all of you.

Zayn: Jamie I want you to might Perrie.

It's nice to meet you again. Jamie-Perrie says.

Liam(says)

Danielle meet Jamie.

Danielle (says)

It's nice to see you again.

Louis (says very happy and energetic)

Eleanor Meet Jamie.

Eleanor (says)

Calm down Louis, it's nice to see you again.