Thursday

Nialls POV

Hey boys can y'all come to the living room for a minute??? •they all come in and sit.• Guys, I theirs this girl I like. *louis raises his hand* Yes Louis? Is it the girl u teaching?-Louis asks yes Louis it is. I really like her she is coming over tomorrow night for a lesson and dinner. Should I cook or take her out? -Liam- You should cook, to show her you can cook. -Harry- -Louis- -Zayn- we agree with Liam you should cook (back to Niall talking) ok thanks guys, I will cook spaghetti, its simple. Should I tell her about yall and being in One Direction? Zayn starts to talk- Niall first look for clues of she likes our music, if she's listening to music ask her what she is listening to, or ask her if you can look though her music for songs to learn. ( back to Niall talking) Thanks for the advice Zayn. Since its our Thursday takeout what are we gonna go get and bring back for ou hangout???? I suggest Nandos.... Nandos it is.....

Jamie's POV

Hey Kendall watcha doin... *puutting a certian band on,that you like Jamie*

Really, I'm tryin to stop listening to them. Their music is like for 15 year olds, I'm 18.

Kendall- so jamie you can't just stop listening to them. Their music is so catchy, what of u meet one of them one day. Your not gonna tell me ur not gonna take a picture with them and try to get their numbers. We all know that you would. So, just put that aside for tonight and let's jam out to it.

Jamie's POV

Fine, just for tonight, turn up some though it's like its on the lowest volume!

The boys POV

We got Nandos we got Nandos!!!!!!

Stop screaming that Niall

No Liam I will not stop screaming it!!!!

Wait, stop the car!!!!!!

What is it now Louis?

Do u hear tha music Harry?

NIALL SHUT UP SO I CAN LISTEN!!!!

Sorry, Harry

Yes, I can Louis it sounds like ROCK ME..... They have that blaring....

Wait thats Jamie's car-Niall

Niall are you positive that, thats her car?

Yes Zayn that's her car cause the drove it to my house.

Well if that is her you know she likes our music....-Liam

Jamie's POV

Omg it's Rock Me!!!!! Turn it up

I love them!!!!! Thanks for getting me obessed again Kendall, thanks a lot!!!!!

Good lord help me its Louis part!!!!!!!-Kendall

How about we put their first album in??? Go ahead Kendall put it in!!!!!

The boys POV

Boys she might just like that song you know?????-Niall

Wait do u hear that???? Harry doesn't that sound like Everything About You from our first album??? Yes it does Zayn it does, so HA Niall she does like our music.

Zayn- Niall looks like you have yourself a keeper!!!!!!!

Liam- Niall found his princess!!!!

Wait Liam we have the final question to ask to see if she qualifies......

....dundundunnnnnn..... Was that really nessacery Harry???? Niall does she like Nandos????????? Niall- I honestly don't know I will find out tomorrow night if you want me to???

Ok, guys it's getting late we better stop being creepers, let's go. *drives off*

Jamie's POV

Kendall its 3 in the morning we have sang every song of One Direction in both albums twice, I'm tired let's go to bed.......