My perfect night

Jamie's POV

~this has to be the best night ever~

His warm hands around my waist. Then he whispers in my ear "can I call you mine?" I whisper back "of course you can call me your as long as you are mine" he turns me over and we are face to face cuddling and he say "I'm happy your my princess" before he kissed me and then he asks me what are my favorite One Direction songs? I say all of them...

Nialls POV

Jamie I need to tell u something...

Jamie POV

Yes, go ahead tell me

Niall POV

I am the blond one in One Direction

I'm Niall James Horan....

And your dating me...

Jamies POV

Your kidding me right???? Are you serious... You do know that made this night even better??

Nialls POV

Really I did.. You believe me and you still want to be mine??

Jamies POV

Yes, I didnt fall in love with you for your looks... That's a little bit of it but I fell in love with you cause of how you treat me and your personality. So yes, of course I'll still be yours! :)..... Do they other boys know about me? They girls that helped me who were they?

Nialls POV

That made me happy thanks. Yes, the boys know about you. The girls are Perrie Edwards which is Zayns girlfriend. Danielle Peazer is Liam Paynes girlfriend. Eleanor Calder which is the sass master from Doncasters girlfriend. It's Louis we call him the sass master. But yes an your the newest to the group. Pour ole Harry is still single...

So Jamie lets go to bed its already 1am...

~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~<>~

A.N I wil update later