Home

Jamie's POV

We get on ..tthe plane. I'm still in my pjs I didn't feel like changing. But Niall comes and sits beside me and he starts to talk

Jamie when we get back to London. We aren't going straight to your house cause we both know that every one is going to be there. So, we are going to my private cabin. Liam is the only one who knows where it is. So, we can get some rest. Ok Niall I understand and it sounds good to me..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrive at London. Paul drive us to the cabin. I was absolutely stunned by the beautiful view. The cabin was gorgeous.. And surprisingly we haven't gotten any text from the boys or their girlfriends which is unusual. But we head inside and he shows me the masted bedroom. Its gorgeous. And we decided to eat.. Cause it's already 7:30pm.

WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sexual content

We finish eating. I tell Niall I'm going to take a shower. I head up to the bathroom and I take my shower and I get out dry off and put the towel around me. I walk in the bedroom to get my pjs. Before I turn around I feel hands wrap around me.. Yes, Niall????

since we're alone tonight fog once.. Wanna have some fun??? I didn't give him a spoken answer... I push him on the bed... I had to laugh at his facial expression.. But I break the laughing big kissing... He expects me to be naked under the towel but when he takes it off he is disappointed that I had under garments on. But I undress him. After he's undressed I let him take over

Nialls POV

We roll over to where I have her pinned down to the bed by me sitting on here. I know exactly where her sweet spot is...vi start kissing her neck and she starts to breathe heavily.... Before me and her both realize that we're naked.... Before we get dirty I ask her a question... Jamie do u Want me to use protection??? Her answer;Niall we are getting married and I'm on the pill no u don't have to use protection ; with tht answer I dont wait I enter her and she starts to moan and I climax and then we get In the shower... And while we are In the shower. Our phones ring off the hook...

Jamie's POV

I Get out I the shower and check my phone and I see I have like 20 messages from Louis and Eleanor. And I read but don't answer them cause it 10 pm. Nialls already in bed. I. Get in bed and I feel a arm pull me closer and I just allow him to pull me closer and we fall Asleep.