Nervous

Thhanks for the 100reads

Niall's POV

I guess we feel asleep cause its tomorrow.. I say t my self today's the day I hopes it turns out right.... I wake Jamie up I tell her to get get some approiate pj pants on and go to Paul's room and he is going to give you a envelope and ring it back here to open it.. I text Paul

New message

To:Paul

Jamie is coming to get the tickets don't tell her anything just hand her the envelope.

Send

Shes back and going to get the envelope.

Jamie's POV

I'm in the hallway. I ask myself. Why did Niall want me to go get the envelope? I arrive at Paul's room I knock on the door. *knock knock* he opens the door and hands me the envelope. I walk back to our room anxious to open this.

Niall's POV

She's back. Ok Jamie you can open it.

*she slowly opens it* I'm recording this moment to. Al she sees is come and get it background and she freaks out and jumps up and down and screams then she rand an jumps on me... Your welcome princess the concert is tonight. Do you want to go shopping. "yes but I need to get dressed" &n

•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•

20 min later

We arrive at the mall..

We don't get half way through the door when fans crowd us. Unfortunately we don't have Paul so what I did was...... I stood up on the stage with the microphone and said " I AM TRYING TO BE ON A DATE WITH MY PRINCESS IF Y'ALL LEAVE US ALONE. I WILL ASK ARE MANAGEMENT IF WE CAN HAVE A CONCERT HERE OK DEAL" (I wasn't yelling) the crowd responds with "DEAL" I get off stage an me and Jamie go shopping. Jamie buy the cute black an pink hi lo dress (pic will be on the side) and some heels. By now its 6:30pm we head bac to the hotel we get dressed ready for the concert I tell her to bring a jacket...

We get in the limo and we are past the hotel when jamie forgot her coat. So I gave her mine if she got cold..

<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•&

35 min later

We arrive at the concert we up our backstage passes on...

She's getting all jumpy and anxious. I calm her down. Until she sees Selena..

Hey Selena this is Jamie, Jamie this is.... Niall I know who it is who doesn't know. (she cuts me off) ok sorry we all laugh... hey I'm going go find something to eat.

Jamie's POV

Hey Selena, I love your music.

Selena: thank you Jamie, I went ahead and send a copy of the album and I put my phone number on the inside if you ever wanna talk.

Jamie: thank you Selena.. This trip has been fun. Niall just randomly said hey we are going to Paris. But I like it so.

Selena: that's seems it of the normal usually Niall always has a reason.

Jamie: Mhm I wonder what the reason is?

Selena: it might be something special I don't know.. Well I got to go get ready for the concert so I'll talk to you later.

Jamie: have fun

I finally find Niall with a arm full of food. Niall did you get enough! food.

We go to our seats.  

<•<•<•<•<•<•<•<•&

The concert ends she was amazing its now about 10 pm. We Head back to the hotel.. When Niall says go put on......