The photoshoot

Jamie's POV

It's nice to see y'all again...

Perrie:

Arnt they soo cute when there together Danielle.uI So Jamie how are you

Danielle:

Yes, they are Perrie. Niall and Jamie are like the perfect couple.

Jamie:

Thanks for the Comment Danielle. I'm good I just have to get use to all the paparazzi and the reporters.

But I'm good, I am loving life.

"jamie, come here" Niall yells across the room. Ok, baby I'm coming, oh lord, I be right back Perrie.

Yes Niall?

"I want you to be in the photo set"

Is that ok, are you sure? I ask nervously.

Yes its ok Jamie.

Side note...

•Jamie and Nialls 1 year anniversary is today•

Back to Nialls POV

Jamie I have something to give you stay right here.

*i walk up to the photographer and whispar I want you to capture her reaction ok*

Jamie you know I love you with all my heart and your my princess. I remeber your first kiss like it was yesterday. I want to give you this promise ring. That promise to you that I will always be her e for you and that I love you with all my heart. *click* *puts it on her hand* *click*.

Jamie POV

Omg Niall I absolutely love you *jumps and hugs him* *click*.

*still hugging him he starts to spin me and stops and kisses me* *click* Niall what's that clicking noise? "

Nialls POV

oh the photographer has been taking pictures, every time you heard a click it was a picture being taken. I'm getting all of those printed and framed.

Eleanor in the background:

Omg that was soooo cute and adorable Louis did you see what Niall did?

Louis:

Yes, Eleanor I was right here when it happened calm down....

Photographer:

Danielle, Eleanor, Perrie, Jamie come to me..

*they walk over*

Ok stand in from of the camara. Jamie you will be in the middle and Perrie on the right Danielle on the left and Eleanor on the right and Lou come here please ... Lou get on the left with Danielle. Jamie yak two steps foreword and everyone smile.. *click*

Ok, Danielle, Perrie, Eleanor walk to the side please. Boys, come here. Niall stand beside Jamie, Louis stand I the right of Jamie and Liam beside Louis. And the Zayn and Harry stand beside Niall.. *click* Niall kiss her on the cheek *click*