Home

Jamie's POV

Me and Niall walk through the door of the house. I decide to lay down on the couch because I have a major headache and im on my period. Before I could turn on the tv. Niall sits on the side of the couch and says "sweety do you nneed any thing like tampons or pads or midol? And some advil." Niall how did you know I was on my period? Niall- uhmm... You always lay on the couch and you don't talk very much and you always crave porriage or grits..." oh yes if you don't mind can u go get me some tampons and midol. Please thank you, Niall I love you!!!!!!

Nialls POV

*drive to the store* I run into the boys. Hi boys!!!

Boys- Niall what are you doing here?

Niall- I'm getting Jamie some tampons and some midol.

Boys-ohh wow Niall, you most really love her.

Niall- yes,I really do. Guys I'm thinking about proposing to her.. I got to go shipping for a engagement ring sometime. I would like for y'all to help me buy one. And I need help planning how to do it plz.

Boys-of course we wil help..

We will talk about it at rehearsal.

I return to the house. I give Jamie her femine stuff. I get her fav movie the 2003 Peter pan with Jeremy Sumpter and I made her some grits. And get out soft blanket. I did all this before she comes back from the bathroom.

Jamie's POV

Niall comes back from the store. He gives me my stuff and I go to the bathroom. I walk out of the bathroom to see Niall with my food my movie and our blanket. Niall what are you doing? "what your not feeling well so i am spending the day with you cuddling and watching movies". Niall this is why I love you. You stay and comfort me when I'm sick and don't feel good and you actually went to the store and bought me tampons. Niall I love you!!!!!!

I love you to Jamie.

Nialls POV

Come over here Jamie, I have your food ready and the movie is in... She sits in my lap eating her food..... Before she could take the first bite.. I stole a kiss from her... In my head I'm thinking. ~damn why is she so cute... How did I get this lucky to have such a beautiful girl~ ... The movie starts and we are sitting there watching the movie and mu stupid ass phone had to rings when it was at the part where Wendy was giving Peter his "thimble"

[if u dont get it it was a kiss]... Jamie asks: Niall baby are gonna get that? Niall-no princess its not worth it. Nothing is important. The only thing is imoportant is you......

Movie ends and I get up to check my phone. It was Louis off course... I call him back first thing he says to me.... "Niall why didn't you answer when the sass master from doncaster called????"

I answer with.. Ummm Louis I was watching a movie with my princess, she's more important than you. What do you want Louis???

L-I need you to ask Jamie if she is scared of heights...

N-Louis, umm why do u need to know that?? And no she's not scared of heights..

L-Ok thanks Niall,I will tell you my idea tomorrow at rehearsal...

Ok Louis bye...