Perhaps you?

They handed Bilbo a contract.
"It's just the usual summary of out of pocket expenses, time required, remuneration, funeral arrangements and so forth." Balin informed
  "Funeral arrangements?" The hobbit asked nervously. Opal moved to his side to read it.
  "Terms: cash on delivery, up to, but not exceeding one eighth of total profit, if any. Present company shall not be liable for injuries inflicted by or sustained as a consequence thereof, including, but not limited to - lacerations? Evisceration? Incineration?"
  "Oh, he'll melt the flesh off your bones in the blink of an eye." Bofur teased.
Thorin kept an eye on Opal. She noticed this.

"You alright, laddie?"
  "Yes, but I feel a bit faint."
"Think furnace with wings. Flash of light, searing pain, then - POOF! You're nothing more than a pile of ash!"
  "Nope." Bilbo squeaked the fell to the floor. Opal rushed to his side.
  "Bilbo, wake up." She fanned him a bit.

They moved to a different room and started a fire going. Some stood and some sat. Opal was standing in the doorway.
  "What of you, what do you do?" Asked Gloin, nodding his head once to the she- hobbit.
  "I am a merchant, I'm very convincing and I handle lots of travelers."
  "Can you carry a sword?" Another asked.
"That doesn't matter. She's not going."
  "If she can fight I don't see how it will be a problem." Balin told Thorin.
  "I will not be responsible for another life if I have to be. She is a merchant, not a warrior, and she is not coming."
"I can." she stated. The room looked at her.   "Carry a sword I mean. Many travelers have come through here and taught me."
Thorin glared daggers at the girl.
  "But I will not go if my brother doesn't."

🜋🜋🜋🜋🜋🜋🜋

Bilbo finally woke up after they had moved him to a chair. Opal stood by his side.
  "I'll be alright, just let me sit
quietly for a moment." Bilbo said, drinking a cup of tea.
  "You've been sitting quietly for far too long. When did doliles and your mother's dishes become so important to you? I remember a young hobbit who was always running off in search of elves in the woods. He'd stay out late, trailing mud and twigs and fireflies. A young hobbit who would have liked nothing better
than to find out what was beyond the borders of the Shire.
The world is not in your books and maps. It's out there."
  "I can't just go running off into the blue! I am a Baggins of Bag End!"
  "You are also a Took! Did you know that your great-great-great-great uncle, Bullroarer Took was so large he could ride a real horse?"
  Opal smiled at the reminder of the legend.
  "Yes."
  "Well, he could! In the Battle of Green Fields, he charged the goblin ranks. He swung his club so hard, it knocked the Goblin King's head clean off, and it sailed a hundred yards through the air and went down a rabbit hole. And thus the battle was won, and the game of golf invented at the same time."
  "I do believe you made that up."
Gandalf sat himself across from bilbo and Opal.
  "Well, all good stories deserve embellishment. You'll have a tale or two to tell of your own when you come back."
  "Can you promise that I will come back?"
  "No. But if you do, you will not be the same."
  "That's what I thought. I'm sorry, Gandalf, but I can't sign this. You've got the wrong hobbit."

"Perhaps you, Ms. Opal..."
  "I long for an adventure, Gandalf, but I won't leave without Bilbo; and they want a burglar, not a merchant."
  "I wanted you in this quest as well." The wizard said.
  "Why?"
  "I have a strong feeling that you would have been proven useful."

  "It appears we have lost our burglar. Probably for the best. The odds were always against us. After all, what are we? Merchants, miners, tinkers, toy-makers; hardly the stuff of legend." She heard Balin speaking to Thorin.
  "There are a few warriors amongst us." The king stated
"old warriors."
  "I will take each and every one of these dwarves over an army from the Iron Hills. For when I called upon them, they came. Loyalty, honor, a
willing heart; I can ask no more than that."
  "You don't have to do this. You have a choice. You've done honorably by our people. You have built us a new life for us in the Blue Mountains, a life of peace and plenty. A life that is worth more than all the gold in Erebor."
  "From my grandfather to my father, this has come to me. They dreamt of the day when the dwarves of Erebor would reclaim their homeland. There is no choice, Balin. Not for me."
  "Then we are with you, laddie. We'll see it done."

🜋🜋🜋🜋🜋🜋🜋

Everyone collected into the room with the furnace set ablaze. The dwarves began humming a somber tune.
  "Far over the Misty Mountain cold
to dungeons deep and caverns old
we must away ere break of day
to find our long forgotten gold."
The king sang. His voice was deep and soft. Opal found herself lost in his words.
She watched as they came out of his mouth, studying his features.
Ruggedly handsome, no denying it. His dark hair could probably blend with the night. He had two braids that dangled from above his ears. Crystal blue eyes. How she wished to just look into his eyes for a moment.

They had stopped singing by time she came out of her trance. Her brother was asleep sitting in his chair.
  "Let me find you all beds, just one moment." Opal moved throughout the house making places for the company to sleep. She went to the closet and brought out pillows and blankets for all of them and began handing them out.
  "The rooms are open, please help yourself to anything left in the cupboards and pantry, have a good night."
They gave her nods and good nights. Thorin was the last one to reach her.
  "Thank you for your hospitality." The king said. She chuckled lightly.
  "We didn't really have a choice." Thorin smiled a little.
  "I'll see what I can do about getting Bilbo to go with you, but he is hard to convince, hard headed, like our father."
She cracked a smile at the memory of her father.
He gave her a small nod.
  "Here you are," she said handing him the blanket at pillow. "Would you like me to show you where you're sleeping?"
  "I will find it."
  "Very well..."
"When morning comes we will be gone."
She nodded. "good night, Thorin Okensheild." 
  "Good night." He said.