the diary entry

ALEX

Dear Diary,

Henry kissed me a few weeks back. Did I like it? Yes, it is very evident considering I want his lips on mine again. But that motherfucker has been ghosting me ever since. After the winter ball, I am back at the White House for the holidays, while the Prince of England is isolated in his kingdom. Can you fucking believe that handsome son of a bitch has been ignoring me as if I had never even stepped a foot on this world? Henry (I really need to ask his full name) Fox has been ignoring me after he fucking kissed me. I hate him so much that I cannot stop thinking about him. I hate him so much because he has got me writing my stupid feelings for him in this stupid diary like I'm some stupid teen obsessing over their stupid crush. Fucking hate that stupid guy and his stupid smile.

It's been exactly two weeks, six days, four hours, seven minutes and fifty four seconds, since I realised I was absolutely lovesick for the Prince of Fucking England. The kiss took place four minutes prior. He grabbed my hair in a way that made me understand the difference between rugby and football. The kiss lasted no longer than ten seconds but the way our lips melted into each other, I cannot stop replaying it all in my mind.

It is absolutely excruciating how well Henry has managed to have such a lasting effect on me. I dmed him on Instagram, emailed him, asked Nora to arrange a call with him, I even was on the verge to send him a fucking letter through a pigeon. But regardless of whatever I did, he made no efforts to contact me. Was the kiss embarrassing for him? Was he embarrassed because he felt different about me? Well, we might never know.

I, for certain, am very much deeply falling for him. Before the kiss happened, I was uncertain about why I felt so overwhelmed by his presence. My heart fluttered every now and then around him. There's something I have got to confess. When we went to the cafe after thrifting, he asked whether I bought all my dates there. I said yes but said he was the only friend that I had brought. Well, I had never visited that cafe, ever. I actually went on a hunt for what the prince liked a few days prior and apparently Henry was really fond of the french cuisine. So I had already short listed a few restaurants and cafes and Café Provence was the closest to where we were.

I seriously should've seen the signs. I mean why on earth would someone even search up "What food does Henry Prince of England like?" and "Is the Prince of England queer?". To which, the first was as a 'yes', while the other a 'no'. But now I am sure that the answer to both of the questions are a 'yes'. And I'm also ridiculously sure that I need him very badly. I fucking want him. Argh what the hell is wrong with me?

I'm having this chamomile tea which Henry drinks while studying for all nighters. Apparently he's very particular about the brand, so he brought fifteen packs of them from England, out of which he gave me one. As I sip it, my thoughts went back to how delicately his lips used to touch the pale tea cup, while his eyes were glued to his textbooks. He looked insanely hot and god I used to basically eye fuck him. And yet, I continuously dismissed all the feelings that rushed through me. That was until he basically started to feast on my lips.

AHHHMHHHJHJJHHHJKHFHHH I NEED HENRY SO BADDD I AM GOUNG TO CBURST INTOVD FUCKING FLASSMESSS IF HHSYHV I DONT KISS HIM AGAIN I WANT HIS BODY AGAINST MINE I WANT HIM OPLSSSSSS

Anyways, there is a fifty percent chance that I might see him again. He's supposed to be my guest to the prime minister's dinner, which is in two days. He can't ignore me all night. Can he, diary?

─────────────

The scene was grand, with politicians and diplomats gathered in clusters around the room. A voice resonated, "Ladies and Gentlemen, the president of the United States and the prime minister of the United Kingdom," prompting a round of applause to ripple through the hall. While I joined in the applause, my eyes eagerly scanned the sea of faces, hoping to catch a glimpse of my blond prince.