3:

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

Chapter Three: "Standing Up"
Damien's POV
October 11th, 2006
Wednesday
11:56 A.M.

^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^

I was sat in the cafeteria, but I didn't want to grab lunch. I didn't need it either way. I remembered Estella had never given me the name, but she quickly emailed me after leaving my office room thing. I don't know what to call it.

I, of course, forgot the name once again. I see a lot of people have thru phones out, so I'm sure it's okay to have them out.

I quickly slipped my phone from my pocket and pressed the home button, powering it on. I entered the password then went to my email. I remember seeing an email right after she had left, but there's been a follow up email which was sent at 7:00 A.M. this morning.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear Damien Thorn:

It appears I must've forgotten to mention a few important details. In the last email, I had included this boys name but "Pip" is just a nickname. His full name is Philip Pirrup. He indeed has blonde hair, like mentioned in the last email, but it's about shoulder length. It looks the same from when I had known him.

Oh, people call him Pip instead of Philip because, in Pips words, Everybody calls him Pip, because they hate him. I'm not sure if he has changed that phrase, he might just not say it but that's fine.

I was able to check this morning, and today he is wearing his hair half up, half down. It's done messily and he's wearing a dark purple sweater, which almost looks like it's black. And he's wearing black trousers. He also has blue eyes, they're noticeable. They're very bright, and they match his personality.

His personality is sickeningly bright, sweet in other words, he stays positive. He lets others beat him up, pick on him, break his things, and he will continue to be nice. If you do spot him, he will most likely be in a position where he's being made fun of.

If you need any other information, feel free to ask. I will do anything to get that bitch off that planet Earth.

From, Estella Havisham

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This gave me much more information and would make it easier to find him if he didn't come to me first. I hadn't seen him at all, or at least I don't think I have. I wasn't paying too much attention. I normally do pay attention, but I was actually feeling nervous and overwhelmed.

I was being led everywhere by multiple people, mostly girls, and they constantly told me I could sit by them at lunch. So, when lunch happened, I waited for them to sit and made sure to sit far away, out of sight. I sat at a table with nobody else, and it was so much better.

Unimportant. I glanced around the lunch room and saw a kid, 12th grade, just like I am, blonde, shoulder length hair, half up half down, from what I could tell he had blue eyes, and he was being made fun of by a fat kid; a pretty short kid with a blue hat, red brim, red pom pom on top; a kid in an orange parka, covering most of his face; a kid with a green hat and orange, curly hair; then there was a blonde kid looking pretty nervous behind them.

The fat kid pushed who I assumed was Philip, and he wasn't fighting back. He just took it. It was honestly, sad? Not in a way that I feel bad, kind of just like, pathetic sad. I mean, it wouldn't be bad to defend him, right?

I mean it could get us to become friends quicker, well, one sided on his side. My job is to destroy him mentally, enough to drive him insane. His dreams should be doing some part in that too.

I got up from the seat I was in. I had made myself a few inches taller than my original height. Being short as a demon is probably the worst thing ever, so I just found out how to make myself taller. I only found out how to add like five inches, so now I'm 6'0. Better then nothing.

I walked over to them, not particularly fast but not slow either. I can tell whoever this Philip is isn't liked from what Estella had said. Well, if nobody's defending him, I'm sure he doesn't have any friends.

I stood in front of Philip, then the fat kid looked at me with rage in his eyes. I quickly pushed him to the ground, just like he did to Philip and he started to yell. "What's your fucking problem?!"

My eyebrows furrowed. His voice was super annoying. "Back off," I started. I didn't wanna talk to this annoying group, especially an argument, so I'll try not to say much. "All of you."

"Make us." The voice was muffled, and I assumed it was the parka kid since the parka was over his mouth. I was honestly getting super annoyed, and I glared at him. I would light him on fire, but I've learnt I can't go around "showing" off my powers.

Wait? I've seen that kid before. I saw his facial expression change as he saw me, I think he recognized me too. I knew he'd return back to Earth, but he's never seen me here.

"I can argue later, just fuck off. I do not want to hear any of your ear piercing voices, at least not today." I said, as quickly as I could.

They all glanced at each other, then the blonde kid behind the group started to speak. "Uh yeah! We should go guys!"

Kenneth, Kenny, whatever, nodded. The fat kid crossed his arms, but got up. They walked away, seeming annoyed.

A/N

jessie i don't give a shit if u don't like the chapter btw "girl what was that" ok man have i told u i don't give a flying fuck, xx