CHAPTER FOUR

Habseligkeiten
(n.) things that an adult might find worthless, but that a child regards as treasures.

——— Annabeth's PoV / 3rd November, 2023

"And then he kissed me goodnight! Isn't he just the sweetest?" Silena squeezes and I smile, she had her second date with Beckendorf last night and is currently telling me all the details.

"He definitely is. Did he text you afterwards?" She starts jumping up and down and I took this as a yes.

"Almost immediately!! Gosh I'm so lucky to have him." She falls back on the bed, looking all dreamy. I love seeing her so happy, she deserves the world.

Out of the blue, Silena decided to change our topic. I wouldn't have minded staying here listening to her going all fangirly about Beckendorf, but anyway. "But I'm not the only lucky one, aren't I?"

"Yeah Haz-" I start, but she interrupts me, almost immediately. "I'm not talking about Hazel, Annabeth."

"Nico?" I ask, not really believing it...I don't think Nico is the relationship type of guy. Or maybe he is and he just hasn't found the person that will make him into one yet. Annoyed, she rolls her eyes. She is a little impatient. I didn't even get three votes.

"You! A bird told me that you as well had a date yesterday, with none other than THE Percy Jackson."

"Did this bird happen to me? Because I told you I had to take Bobby and Matthew to a play date." I don't know how she found out about the Percy part, maybe because she saw his brother who he just left with me, a stranger.

Yeah, you heard right. One second he is like what's your name the next he is begging. Literally begging me to take care of his brother so he can mess around with his friends, I'm still not over that, probably never will be, it could've been anyone else and Tyson is dead.

Where was I? Ah right. I'm not quite sure if she even knows that Tyson is Percy's brother, they look nothing alike, like nothing at all. Maybe they have a similar nose, but that's where the similarities stop. Maybe he is his half brother?

"I'm sure you played lots of games." I cringe as Selena lays down next to me.

"Selena! Ew." I hit her shoulder, she giggles at that, probably proud of herself.

"Okay but I want all the details!!" Typical.

"What details? Nothing happened, we just took care of the kids." I leave the part where I helped him with his math out, since Silena would turn this into a tutor girl x popular guy romance story and publish it on Wattpad.

I swear to god, she can make anything into a spicy Wattpad Fanfiction. Don't let me get started on her Beckendorf x y/n fanfics. I can just hope he'll never have to read them, or better yet, find out, it took me weeks to be able to look her in the eyes again, still something broke, I will never look at her the same.

I hear a knock at my door and sit up straight, so does Sel "Come in!" Tyson, Percy's brother walks in. I have to say he is a lot more likable than his big brother. Let's hope that it stays that way.

"Can I call Pewcy?" He asks shyly and I nod, pulling out my phone. I'm so dead. If Selena didn't know before about Tyson being Percy's brother, she definitely knows now. I already see Silena's next novel "Tutor Girl takes care of, hot popular boy's little brother".