Chapter 3

Author's pov

Five years later~

"Olé!!!!!"

In the island kingdom of the Caribé Sea, people were dancing and celebrating one of their traditional festivals.

Coral Moon Festival, is a tribute to the Mermaid Goddess of the Sea, Yemaya, and the Moon Goddess Selene.

In the Caribé Sea, Indigenous people live there along with the people of the Southern Continent, Northerners, and traveling merchants.

Their skin color is either light-skinned, tan, light brown, brown, bronze, or dark-skinned.

Nordia has a good relationship with this island kingdom known as Karaya.

"Now, mi gente! I present you the Goddess of the Moon's Beloved Dancer and First Princess of Nordia!!! Diana Ingriddottir!!!" the announcer loudly announced, revealing a beautiful teenage girl with long, wavy shimmering blond hair and rose-colored eyes.

It was Diana who was now 15 years old and she was on top of a wooden platform.

Diana had her long, wavy blonde hair into a lower side ponytail, brushed over her right shoulder, and adorned with orchid purple and bluish purple ribbons. She wore fine white jewelry and wore her light pink bindi on her forehead.

Diana wore a shoulder-off, light pink dress adorned with pink and white roses on the neckline, butterfly sleeves, and butterfly patterns on it. She wore white lower heel shoes.

Diana soon clapped her hands as the drummers started playing the drums. Diana soon started dancing and swinging her skirt as the crowd cheered and started dancing along with her.

"Yeaaah!!! That's my girl!" Ingrid cheered as she was at the bartender's table and drinking a fine glass of rum.

Ingrid still wore her side braids hairstyle, wearing a white V-neck blouse with bishop's sleeves, a blue sash wrapped around her waist, loose black trousers, and laced-up black boots.

Ingrid laughs before drinking her rum and sighs in pure bliss.

It's been five years since Diana was reincarnated and became the First Princess of Nordia.

Diana became the older cousin of Klaus's and Layla's children, the two Crown Princesses, Astrid and Luna who resemble their mother while the Crown Prince Magnus, better known by his nickname Manny looks like his father.

Sigmund works on his military training with the recruits with Hanta helping him while Ylva works in the agricultural products and takes care of her farm of animals with Kiawentiio.

As for Klaus and Layla, working on their duties as King and Queen in Nordia and trying to spend time with their kids.

Diana and Ingrid on the other hand, have been traveling around the seas to the topical islands, Northwestern Continent, and other countries through their trading business.

And also, stealing from the bad rich people.

I mean Ingrid was a pirate and her crew too.

"Grand Princess, I see your daughter Diana has grown into a beautiful girl. I wouldn't be surprised if all the boys went to declare their love for her" Ingrid soon turned around and saw her Quartermaster.

Zakariya, better known as Zack, is Ingrid's Quartermaster and Layla's adoptive brother.

Zack is a bald man with dark skin and youthful features. He has brownish-red eyes and is a tall, lean build with long limbs. He has a quiet, peaceful demeanor. He wears a long, blue tunic embroidered with gold, a pair of dark blue trousers and black boots.