Chapter 5

Author's pov

"PRINCESS! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?! WHY ARE YOU WET?!"

'Because the idiot of my lover didn't help her when she fell. Stupid Claude' Diana watched far away from the scene where Athanasia and Claude return as the maids are shocked when they see Athanasia all wet.

Especially the Head Maid of the Ruby Palace who was Athanasia's nanny.

Lilian York.

A bright young woman, Lilian is recited as beautiful by many

A bright young woman, Lilian is recited as beautiful by many. With chestnut-brown hair, generally pinned back into a braided bun, her sweeping bangs which veer to the left fall shortly over her sea-like blue eyes.

She wore the maid's uniform, a black dress worn over a white blouse with a thin black tie and black buttons.

In Diana's previous life, Lily was her close friend when she visited the Obelian Empire with the rulers of Siodonna.

Lily was there along with Felix when Diana performed a memorable dance in the Royal Banquet as she was charmed by her free-spirited nature and graceful appearance.

Beautiful like the fairies or nymphs of the forest.

She entrusted Lily to take care of Athanasia by knowing her tragic fate and she was unable to take care of Athanasia.

She never got to say goodbye to Lily or Felix when she passed away.

'It's good that Lilian is taking care of her and being her surrogate parent to Athanasia. I'm relieved that Lilian did a good job' Diana thought with a smile before she looked at Claude with an indifferent expression.

Claude stares at the wetted Athanasia while Lily and the maids are drying her up with towels.

"I suggest she needs swimming lessons" Claude bluntly spoke, Athanasia looked at him with a WTF expression before Claude was again, hit behind his head by the plant's root.

Claude turned around and saw no one while Athanasia was stunned again.

"He's still lucky I haven't dragged him into the lake" Diana mumbled annoyingly with a bitter smile on her face.

Yes, Queen.

"Your Majesty! The Princess is still a young child! Be more careful with her!" Lily fearlessly spoke up and stood up for Athanasia while Claude looked at her with his stoic stare.

'Lily! Don't! He's psycho! And let the weird plants keep hitting him!' Athanasia mentally cried and worried for her nanny's safety.

Claude didn't say anything before he looked at Felix who couldn't hide his disbelief towards Claude.

"I...I supposed...I will be more observant of her surroundings" Claude said which Athanasia sighed in relief along with the other maids.

'Lily is saved! Yay!' Athanasia thought before she soon saw Diana who was still wearing her scarf hood.