Chapter 13

Lucas's pov

My name is Lucas.

I'm the Magician of the Black Tower and the greatest and handsomest magician alive.

Not so long ago, I woke up from my eternal sleep thanks to young piggy princess named Athanasia.

A reincarnated person from what I can know, another world along with the teenaged version of her mother's reincarnation.

Yeah, pretty weird but the same time, interesting along with her Indigenous adoptive sister who is very sarcastic by the way. Either way, I found out I been sleeping for two hundred years and the whole tower was a mess when I went to sleep.

Like what kind of dumbass mages been doing with my tower?

Ugh, I have to clean it with my magic while getting my stuff because Princess Diana promised me to give me some of her divine powers.

I mean she's a halfblood nymph, but not just any nymph.

She's definitely a celestial nymph. One of the rarest kind of nymphs in the world and you won't get to meet one of those everyday.

And that explains why Athanasia's mana was that overflowing.

One of the things I learned from Princess Diana.

One is that she is the First Princess of Nordia, the oldest kingdom in the northern lands and older than Obelia.) Two is the royal family are wolf people and that explains why Nordia managed to stay straight for a long time.) And three is Princess Ingrid is most unhinged person I ever met.)

I never met someone that unpredictable and crazy. That grandma called the Obelian Emperor a pedo and mentioned multiple times to cut off his balls.

I mean I rather not make her my enemy since I don't know how bad is her dark side.

She's a merchant and pirate too, I saw all the rum she stole in her officer.

What a heavy drinker.

Anyways, back to me.

I find out many things from other Immortal mages and werewolves while I was in my eternal sleep.

Aeternitas, that little brat. He killed his own family. His father, his mother, his stepmother, and his own siblings. He killed them all and he hurt Cynthia.

And I'm damn sure he stole my mana while I was sleep. That ugly brat. I can understand why the female werewolf named Aurora was so hostile towards the current emperor.

I guess Obelia wasn't the same empire from back then and especially I realized what happened after two hundred years. I didn't know Aeternitas killed his own siblings. His half-brother from his father's consort, the Second Prince Emrys and his full blood sister, Princess Ambrosine. I honestly thought the Prince Emrys and the Princess Ambrosine were full blood related because they did have the golden hair and bright jewel blue eyes like how Athanasia and the emperor do. 

That little brat really did kill his own family. 

Now I understand why Siodonna and Nordia decide to stay away from Obelia for two hundred years and I understand the hostility of the immortals like the aurora eyed she-wolf toward the emperor. She knew Cynthia. 

"So, you're still here?" I turned my head and seeing the Grand Princess of Nordia, also the werewolf princess. Grand Princess Ingrid Magnusdottir. To be honest, it's the first time I am meeting one of the immortal rulers of Nordia. Even back then, the old man said there was the king and his siblings ruling Nordia.