Chapter 4

Author's pov

The Obelian Empire is a powerful sovereign state with a prosperous, thriving culture.

The Imperial Obelian Family is a royal tradition that spans generations to bestow names that mean immortality or eternity to the legitimate heirs to the throne. Those who are of royal blood but have no claim to the throne are prohibited from receiving such an honor.

And one of the reasons why Diana named Athanasia with the name meaning "Immortality".

To protect her from Claude's wrath and madness.

"Ah, Obelia. You better have good beer and rum for me" Ingrid soon said carefree and relaxed as she saw the view of the capital of the Obelian Empire. 

They were still on their ship when Diana felt the fresh breeze against her face along with her long, wavy blonde hair flowing away.

Diana wore a white Punjabi salwar outfit with pink and golden designs, and a sheer, silk white scarf with the same designs, wrapped around her neck. Fine, gold jewelry such as earrings, necklaces, a headpiece, and golden slippers.

'I'm back after five years' Diana thought after being away from Obelia due to her reincarnation.

Since Diana was reincarnated and sent to Nordia after her death, she thought would never see Obelia again due to the great distance.

She was back and with a mission.

To protect Athanasia from her cruel fate and best up Claude.

After all, she wasn't the same woman as before.

"So, this is Obelian Empire's capital? Hmm, it's not bad. I still hope Siodonna is better" Nayeli soon said as she had her long, shiny black hair loose and wavy with her hair frame parted in the middle.

She wore a shoulder-off, light purple and green top with rose patterns, a long, yellow skirt, and brown open-toe shoes.

She still wore her same beaded necklace.

"Why? Do you favor Siodonna over Obelia? My sweet little sister?" Diana playfully asked Nayeli while she remained quiet and looked away.

"The outfits you wear from your homeland are more prettier and unique like the ones from the Tribal Kingdoms, Nordia, and the Island Kingdoms of the Caribé Sea. I find those lavish clothes to be tight and uncomfortable" Nayeli spoke from her mind and being honest with her words.

'Well, that's true. I remember how Claude used to be so tired of wearing the same lavish suites every day, from morning to night time. When I introduced my culture's clothes, he started wearing them and feeling more comfortable with them' Diana thought, recalling her past life with Claude when they went shopping.

She remembered how dumbfounded he was when she told him that she liked him wearing it

And since time, he kept wearing them for her and he didn't have to change to sleep.