Part 11 - First Contact

Y/N POV

Y/N: Alright, so, we about done here? 

We've been here for 6 hours... 

I could've gone off and did something else, yes, but something tells me Eve isn't the type of girl to just be left like that. 

Especially with another girl right around the area. 

On the bright side, Qiqi is a pretty cool girl.

She also has a little crush on Ekko, so I wonder what may unfold if the Kali-Ekko ship doesn't set sail fast enough. 

Or... will Qiqi roll up on it like a pirate and hijack it. 

Bad analogy, anyway, Eve looks like she's just about done. 

Irie: So, you know how dye works, it'll look like a heavy pastel purple then turn into the platnium you're after in a couple days. 

Eve: Okay, got it! Thank you so much baby! 

Irie: I love this new style you got going...  you ready to show it off to your man? 

Eve: I sure am. 

Irie: Oh Y/N!

Y/N: What's up? I put my phone away and sit up. 

Eve is behind Irie, and Irie is awful proud of her work. 

Irie: Meet... the new and improved... K/DA Evelynn! 

I am... stunned... 

Her hair is perfectly straight, the long magenta locks are a thing of the past. 

Pastel purple, with a platinum shine, angular buns around at top just to hold everything in place. 

This was not the girl I went on a date with, but the girl I fell in love with. 

Y/N: I don't deserve you what the fuck...

Irie and Eve giggle, then I get up and test the waters. 

I wrap her up and give her a little kiss. 

Eve: So, I guess we can pay up and get on out of here? 

Y/N: Sure! 

We pay, waving bye to Irie and Qiqi, then pass by the jewelry store. 

Y/N: Sure they're open? 

Eve: Just one peep couldn't hurt...

We can gloss over this, we spent an hour here.

She had me follow her around so I could give her good advice. 

Her tails now have platinum tips, having a blue glint depending on how the light hits it. 

Her claws are now a beautiful, eye-catching platinum, gleaming a pinkish blue when the light hits them.

Beautiful and oh-so shiny...

It's my job to carry all the excess cargo, like her old claws and tail spikes and what not. 

She has every right to care about her looks, I expected this when I dated the Diva, leader of the Deevas. 

I'm the biggest Deeva for real...

Y/N: So, when are you going to post your makeover on Insta? 

Eve: When we get back to your place, you can take my photo on your back porch. 

Y/N: Hmmm... sounds good. 

I load up all the bags in the Lambo, then round it, going to sit in the-