Part 29 - Another Trip(Attack)

Y/N POV

Kali: See, you just don't understand me, man!

Y/N: I DON'T CARE, DRIVING IN ON-COMING TRAFFIC IS JUST FLATOUT STUPID!!!

*VROOOOM! VROOMVROOOMVROOM! SKRRRRT!*

She throws her Mitsubishi around a corner on the icy street, which forces me to close my eyes.

She drove in oncoming traffic nearly the whole time, an absolute death wish.

She was over the speed limit, which I do that, but running red lights?! COME ON!!!

SHE EVEN DID NO HANDS!!! Which... I can respect.

We roll right into the lot, where I open my eyes and stop hyperventilating.

Oh shit... I'm not stopping... ugh, not again!

Mom: WHO TAUGHT YOU TO DRIVE LIKE THAT?! Rolling through, what's wrong with you?!

FUCK!!! NO!!!

I keep my eyes open, avoiding a blink, because I know what's gonna happen as soon as they close.

Fuck, shit, fuck, shit, fuck, shit...

Kali: Damn, that drive got you that bad, huh?

FUCK, I JUST DID IT!!!

The Mitsubishi steering wheel morphs into a Chevrolet steering wheel, and now I'm in the driver's seat.

I look up and there's steam from the hood, I crashed the car with even my mom in the car.

Mom: Why would you do this to the family SUV?! How will I get to church on Sundays now, boy?!

Nearly gotten T-boned on my side, hell, I wish it would've happened, I mean, I wasn't the best driver.

But to say this memory made me want to actually kill myself, would be an understatement.

Mom loved me, sometimes...

What made it worse though, was when my mom acted fast, playing the victim because she could give a rat's ass about whoever the fuck was with her, even her own husband, who was arguably more selfish than she was.

???: AYE!!! What the fuck is wrong you, huh?! STOP! SIGN! YOU STOP!!! FUCKIN' MOOK!!!

He starts banging on the hood of the car and knocking on the window next.

I put it down, and when I'm about the ask the right question, you know, "are you okay?"

Mom: THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING TO HIM, THE BOY DIDN'T LISTEN!!!

???: IS YOUR BOY RETARDED?!

The right attitude would be to get defensive, you know, all up in his face, but no, no, of course she didn't do that.

Mom: That wouldn't be the first term I'd use to describe him! But cut him some slack! He's a student driver!

???: Then why's he driving around here, ah!?

Mom: He's special needs! You know, a little... slow...

The man gets absolutely flipped, regretting the tone he took with us.

???: Oh, then well... forgive me, miss, I'm uh, I'm really sorry you have to deal with this.

Mom: Ugh, it's so damn hard sometimes... come over here, let's see if we can sort this out.

He goes around the car then to talk insurance details with mom.

Kali quietly: You alright there, babe?