Part 12 - Ballers

Y/N POV

Jayce is driving with Mundo in the passenger seat, because he said, "Mundo is too snookered." 

We're all in the back together, vibing out, while Jayce blasts the music. 

Y/N: You know, how old are you Jayce? 

Jayce: Mid 30's guessing you're a fetus like your bros back there with you? 

Y/N: Fetus?!

We both share a laugh. 

Jayce: Ah, we're going out of the campus spots, we're going to prime PIltover, you ever been out there? 

Y/N: Went out there one time to get my haircut with Evie, that's about it. 

Jayce: She treat you good? 

Y/N: Yep! I think so! She won't be leaving me anytime soon and... I ain't exactly the abusive partner. 

Jayce: Ah, you knew what I was asking... people like me Y/N, we try to make sure you're making money, when you aren't making money, we got a problem, the way we make money is that you make money, see? That's how this shit works. 

Y/N: Really, so, how much do you take? 

Jayce: You keep your assets, but we get 2% of all income, that's it. Just a measly 2% and we won't keep taking either. 

Y/N: Alright. 

Ekko: Yo, Jayce was a good fucking guy, bro. So is Mundo. 

Jayce: Ah, keep Mundo out of this... 

Mundo: P-pickle... *snore* 

We all chuckle. 

Ekko: But for real, these bros are smart, they help you spend money, they know where to shop, they'll help you out. 

Yasuo: Yeah, really, they helped me sell my M4 and I got an I8. 

Jayce: We don't help you with money, either. 

Ekko: I may have... gotten a DUI... and Jayce had a talk with Caitlyn, the commissioner. 

Driving under the influence? Not my Ekko... the same man who drove his truck with his feet on the wheel with a blunt in his nose. 

Jayce: More or less a talk, I took her out to dinner, what happened after that was just history. 

Ekko: Oh? Damn.

Another troublemaker, perfect for Akali. 

Y/N: Damn... alright, that's good to here, so far, I have no money problems, but I am thinking of doing what I should've done. 

Jayce: What's that? 

Y/N: Getting a new place, getting some newer equipment, and getting a car. 

Jayce: Eh, I know based on the video and nobody in your pockets you got quite the dosh pile. 

Yasuo: You still living in the shithole I left you in? 

Y/N: Yep... 

Yasuo: Jayce, this motherfucker fucked Evelynn and Akali in this shithole-

Ekko: Dude... 

Yasuo: Sorry... fucked Evelynn in this shithole and is still living there. 

Jayce: How bad is this place? 

Yasuo: Wanna make a detour to this shithole? Let's head back. 

Jayce: Sure, let's do it. 

*NYOOOOOM!*