6|Keefe

When I found out that I would be staying in Foster's room for a day, I was thrilled. Foster came back in with some Butterblasts and Mallowmelt. I was really hoping it was Edaline's Mallowmelt.
"Before you ask, this is Edaline's Mallowmelt," She knows me so well. I grinned, and scarfed it all down. Foster rolled her eyes when her imparted started to ring. She looked at me with her worry crease back,
"It's Mr.Forkle," I was about to get up when I remembered what Elwin said. Foster picked it up.
"I don't understand, why are we going into hiding?" Foster asked.
"Miss. Foster, Elysian has warned us about Gisela and we can't risk falling to her hands again. Especially because her gorgodons are back. We can't risk losing anyone now that we have been exposed-again," Sophie sighed.
"Thank you Mr. Forkle, we'll meet up with you day after tomorrow," and she hung up. She crawled onto the bed resting her head into my shoulder. I started to play with her hair.
"Turn that frown upside down Foster. We're going into hiding, and we're gonna be all alone."
"Keefe! Don't say that!" But she said it with a smile.
"I love you," I said, but I immediately regretted it, covering my mouth. Sophie glanced up at me with shock on her face, but then her lips curved into a smile.
"Why didn't you say that before?" She replied.
"Does that mean you don't mind?" I whispered back. She started laughing,
"Of course I don't mind you idiot, I love you too!" And on that note she kissed me-hard. Noise escaped our lips and I pulled Sophie in my lap. Suddenly the door slammed open,
"Stay away from my daughter," Grady seethed, anger in his eyes.
"Grady, leave them alone," Edaline cut in, dragging Grady away. I looked at Sophie again with pure joy in my face. She had the exact same expression. Suddenly Sophie's face became sad,
"I'm sorry I didn't be stronger when Fitz kissed me, I should've been stronger. It just makes me feel bad that I couldn't protect myself." I kissed her again, gentle, but passionate.
"Does that explain my answer?" I whispered, smirking. She nodded and buried her head into my chest. I could feel my shirt getting wet.
"Foster, it's not your fault, it's Fitz's."
"I know, but I have five abilities Keefe. Five. I should've just inflicted on him or something.
"Sophie, you couldn't have know Fitz would do that and when he kissed you. And you were shocked and didn't know how to act. Sophie look at me. I need you to know that I would never get mad a such a cute face," Foster was all happy and stuff, but when I said that last sentence, I think that killed the mood. Sophie rolled her eyes and I kissed her again. I didn't why, but being with Foster always made my worries go away. I completely forget about the Blackswan and the Neverseen. She slowly got off me and walked up to the tray of elixirs. She gave me one and told me to lie down. I did as she asked as she crawled into the bed again. She snapped her fingers and the lights turned off. I grabbed her waist and buried my head into her hair. Sophie turned around and looked at me with her beautiful chestnut eyes.
"Good night," She whispered and her eyes drooped shut. I smiled and did the same. I fell into a deep sleep, dreaming of blonde hair, chestnut brown eyes and a beautiful smile.

Okay guys! I made this chapter a bit romantic, and give me some ideas that aren't mature! Also, sooooo sorry guys I didn't post for a few days. I've been really busy even if it's the holidays for me! Also I haven't asked this before, but please vote for this story and please comment down your thoughts on this. Remember, no hate comments please!
Anyhoooooo
Remember guys to be strong, be different and be YOU!
Byeeee, love y'all!❤️✌️