10|Sophie

I rolled my eyes, the last person I wanted to talk to was Alina.

"What do I need to explain?" I countered.

"Don't act like we don't know, we know you guys all went to find Elysian and now you guys are here pretending like everything was normal," Alina snapped. I noticed Emery massaging his temples, so that means he was telepathically talking to Alina.

"I'm sorry for Alina's outburst, apparently, she took the title of being a councilor too far," Emery shot a 'We'll talk about this later look,' before continuing.

"We heard you went to Elysian without our permission and Mr. Forkle told me that you all made a deal with Vespera to find Elysian. But Lady Gisela was already there and her gorgodons were back. You guys made a plan to escape, and now you're all here. What we want to know is everyone's perspectives on the journey. We are also upset you went to find Elysian without our permission." I stood there, shocked. How could the councilors think that we need to ask them permission when several lives are at stake. Keefe seemed to sense my anger and shock, so he whispered to turn on my enhancing. I did, and he sent the calming breeze again. I took a breath and looked and Emery again,

"Listen, Councilor Emery, we made this plan really quickly and we took the risks to save many lives, and here you are saying that we need to take your permission. I understand your concern, but I don't think you follow what you just said. Now, if you excuse me, everyone who is in the Blackswan and is involved will get into hiding, so we need to prepare," I replied calmly. The expression on Emery's face was priceless as he turned away and motioned for all the councilors to follow him. Alina shot me a glare before turning to leave.

"Foster, that was the most amazing speech ever," I rolled my eyes,

"Keefe, I'm sure you heard much better ones, but for now, let's get ready and finish our breakfast so we can meet with all the others at Everglen," I smirked. Keefe smiled back and gave me another kiss before trying to head upstairs to change. I sighed and went to change too, but I realized that Keefe would need help putting his clothes on. I took a deep breath and knocked at the door.

"Yeah?" Keefe called out.

"Keefe, do you need help your clothes on?" There was silence, and then Keefe spoke up.

"Um, sure Foster, what's the worst that could happen?" 

"Everything," I muttered and I barged into the room and quickly close the door to see a shirtless Keefe facing back to me. I blushed and held the shirt in my hand tightly before walking forward. I pulled the shirt over Keefe's head and helped him get into it. When we were done, he turned to me with a huge grin on his face.

"You must've really enjoyed that right?" I predicted. Keefe smirked and stepped forward cupping my cheek with his hand.

"Anything you do to me is enjoyable Foster," He whispered and leaned forward. His kisses always felt like fireworks inside of me, and I always feel my knees getting weak and whenever he touches me, I feel tingles. I know that Keefe is the one for me, and I know that I wouldn't be with anyone else. Keefe smiled against my lips as they moved perfectly in sync. My hands were tangled in his hair and his hands gripped my waist tightly. Suddenly, I heard someone barge into my room and Keefe and I broke the kiss, but still stayed close together. I turned around to see an angry Fitz.

"SOPHIE! HOW DARE YOU TALK TO MY DAD LIKE THAT! AND HOW DARE YOU KEEFE TO STEAL MY GIRL AWAY FROM ME!"

Keefe was about to say something, but I had enough. Fitz was going way too far, and I was not his girl. I don't belong to him.

"Fitz, I don't care whatever you think! I don't belong to you! I just wish you could see that Keefe and I are happy the way we are, and we want to be with each other. You can't just expect everything to go your way and shout and hurt people because you didn't. I understand it's hard to see the person you love with someone else, but it's time for you move on," I said. I went forward to pat his shoulder before closing the door behind him.

"You're right Sophie, I'm just a big baby when I don't get things I want. I'm sorry, I've been a big jerk, is there any way you can forgive me?" Fitz apologized, looking down with shame. I smiled softly,

"Of course I can forgive you Fitz, but I think I'll need some time, especially when you kissed me forcefully last time," Fitz nodded and turned away walking out of the room. I sighed with relief.

"This day, has been exhausting. So many people came here," I groaned flopping onto my bed. Keefe chuckled and flopped on to my bed too.

"Well at least I'm here with you Foster," I hummed in agreement. Then we both heard a loud crash and Keefe and I jumped up and ran down the stairs. Well, Keefe tried to run down the stairs. We saw three cloaked figures standing at the doorway, each holding a melder. One of them took their hood down and smiled.

"Hello Sophie and Keefe. Sorry to come her without knocking, but I need my son for the next step of Stellarlune." Keefe's face suddenly turned into the sad, broken boy Sophie had first seen in the Exillium tent.

"Seriously? You think, that I would come with you after your nearly killed me!" Keefe shouted, his expression turning furious. All Gisela did was smirk,

"That was part of the transformation, and I was hoping you'd use it and join me so I could finally take over. But I'm afraid I'll have to use force," She reached into one of her pockets when a bright, white light flashed. A figure stood before Keefe and I. It was Elysian,

"I warned you that she would come back, but after this, I'm sure you guys would listen to me," Elysian said, smiling. Elysian raised her hands, and the ground beneath us started to shake and large pillars of of rock rose and formed a cage around Gisela. Gisela tried to conjure something, but nothing came.

"This isn't over Keefe," She growled with an evil glint in her eye and then vanished.

Mhwuahahahahha, I did a cliffie! AGAIN! It's just so fun! Also, so sorry guys I haven't posted, I had school, and they already dumped us with assignments. *groans in frustration* I also decided I'm going to delete my other story because that wasn't going anywhere. BUT DON'T WORRY THOSE WHO HAVE ENJOYED IT! It's going to become a real book and be published! Anyways, hang in tight for the next chapter beauties! This next chapter is going to have a bunch of romance, action and a little drama as well! And as a bonus it's going to be in Keefe's P.O.V! Just so you know guys, Keefe is my fav character. Our Keefster deserves some luvvv!

Comment down here if you love Keefe ➡️

Anyhooooooooooo,

Stay beautiful lovlies, remember to be strong, be different and be YOU!

Byeeeeeeeee, love y'all! ❤️👌