Chapter 24

Friday 9/30/22
6:21 pm
Houston, TX

Friday 9/30/226:21 pmHouston, TX

Kentrell

"Ugh Kentrell right thereee," Lani dragged and I smirked goin even deeper.

"Don't cum yet," I warned ha feelin ha tighten up around my dick.

"Ughh Daddy please," she begged causing my dick ta jump inside ha.

"Shiiit can I please cum Daddy?" She whined

"Yea go ahead baby," I grabbed ha hips tighter bitting my bottom lip drilling ha shit.

"Ahhhhh fuuuuck ouuuu shiiiit," she moaned loudly as ha body shook as she squirted and creamed at da same time.

"Ughhhhh," I moaned nutting deep inside ha. I pulled outta ha watching my nut leak outta ha.

Ha chest heaved up and down as she tried catching ha breath. I laid next ta ha breathing hard too.

"You always fuck me so good," she smiled reminiscing and I smirked rubbing ha belly.

"I love fuckin you, ya pussy so good." I smiled at ha and she blushed.

"Thank you Daddy," she said and I smirked pullin ha on top of me.

"Anotha round?"

"You already know," she smirked at me.

•••••••••••••••••

"Bitch give me my fucking baby before I call the police on you and your bitch," I heard Jazlyn yell from outside Kentrell's house as Trell was holding Menza unfazed.

"Are you not going to do something?"

"Nah, she'a leave eventually. Don't worry bout ha, she not on shit nor will she snitch. I got dirt on ha and ha Nigga," he shrugged not caring.

We sat there in silence watching tv as she kept screaming at us which didn't seem to faze him at all. He sucked his teeth when he heard glass crack.

"Dis bitch got me fucked up," he said getting up handing Menza to me. He was sleeping so peacefully with no care in the world.

"Kentrell don't kill her," I yelled to him before he opened the door. The yelling got louder as he opened the door.

"Bitch get da fuck off my porch befo I getcho Nigga knocked off," he madly said before closing the door in her face.

She banged on the door starting to yell again, I just know the neighbors are all outside watching.

We heard more glass break before the door flew open revealing a pissed off Jazlyn. She had a knife in her hand, that's probably how she got in.

"Give me my baby bitch," she tried running up on me with the knife pointed at me but I quickly got up as Trell grabbed her and her wrist.

"Drop it," he squeezed her wrist tightly causing her to yelp in pain as she dropped the knife.