Hurt

💜 " I don't know why I am so prayed to lose you when I already know you are not mine "  💜

-- Time skip --

-- Next day --

I was talking with Iseul in a cafe ...

Soon I went excused myself to the restroom

Soon I went excused myself to the restroom ....

Later I was about to come back at our table but I noticed Tae and Iseul sitting together ....

I was about to go near them but what I heard broke my heart  💔

I was about to go near them but what I heard broke my heart  💔 ....

Tae : I want to say something to you ....

Iseul : okay , Tae !! What is it ?? Tell me ....

She asked smilingly

Tae :  I love you . I fall for you long time ago ..... But I was afraid to confess . Now I have couraged myself to confess my feelings to you .....

Iseul : umm , Tae---

Tae : No need to  hurry . Take your time and then tell me your answer ......

With that he left the cafe .....
I was really broken . I somehow controlled myself and went towards Iseul ....

She smiled seeing me back .....

Iseul : ohhh ...... You are back !!

Yn : hmm...... I saw Tae !! What he was doing here ??

Her smile faded and then she said .....

Iseul : Nothing ....... He was just passing by .......

Yn : ohhh !! Okay !!

I was confused why she was hiding . But shrugged thinking she is doing this for not hurting me ......

I was heartbroken .....

The boy whom I love , he loves someone but that someone is my own sister ....

I was controlling my tears ......
Now I just wanted to reach home and cry my heart out while my face in my pillow .....

I had this habit .....
Whenever I miss my mom or something happen that made me cry , I always stuff my face in pillow and cry loudly ......

I once dreamed this but reality is more hurting .....

I imagined that when one day he would introduce his love to me , I would support him and be happy for him ......

But this reality .....

My sister is that someone special for him .....

I thought I would encourage him if he wanted this and love my story sister .....

His happiness is what matters for me .....

" Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own "

_________________________________________❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️