Truth

" My every moment is you ,
  even in my last scene
I'll remember you !! " 💜

Tae : No , she loved someone else !!

Tae appeared out of nowhere and glared at my stepmom .......

I confusingly asked him ...

Yn : huh ?? But she said she loved you .....

Tae : she was forced by your stepmom ..... She never loved me but your stepmom forced her to say so !!

We all were shocked and looked at my stepmom ....
She was looking nervous and sweat was forming on her forehead ....

Mom : T-Tae ......... W-what are y-you saying ??

Tae : Aunt ....... I know your truth . So ,better drop your act ......

Mr Jeon : which truth son ??

Tae : Uncle , this woman married you for your money and also cheating on you ....... Also she usually drugged you and took your signatures . She iss transferring your shares and all property under her name ....... Iseul somehow got to know this ...... Then she told me . But before we could do anything , this woman threatened Iseul that she would kill Yn if Iseul told anyone about all her secrets and plan .

From that day , she blackmailed Iseul on the name of Yn . Iseul always told me everything . When she got to know that Iseul loves someone else ,she beat her badly . She even forced her to marry me when mom and dad proposed her to marry me..... so , we carried this plan that she would run away before wedding with Jungwoon , the boy whom Iseul love and I would told you all about her deeds .......

We all were shocked . Then Tae gave my dad some papers which were evidence of my stepmom's deeds . .....

My dad become angry and slapped her hard . She fall down on the floor .......

She stood up and glared at us ...... But before she could do anything , police came inside the living room .....

Mr Jeon : officer , please take this lady out of my house ..... My lawyer would talk to you later .....

They nodded and went from there with my stepmom .....

We all sat on the couch ..... Suddenly Mr Kim asked Tae .....

Mr Kim : Tae ...... Didn't you loved Iseul ??

He signed and replied ......

Tae : No , dad !! I don't love her ......

_________________________________________❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️