Ending

~~ After 6 years ~~

A little boy wake up from his sleep and look towards his father who was still sleeping peacefully .....

He also snuggled into his father's comfy arms

He also snuggled into his father's comfy arms ..... And was all ready to sleep again ...

But both of them wasn't aware of the danger , they were going to face next ....

He flinched when someone shouted .... Or to say his mother shouted ....

Yn : KIM TAEWOON !! KIM TAEHYUNG !!

he giggled when his father wake from his sleep being all worried .....

He laughed on his father's sleepy and funny face .....

Well though , both of them just wake up but still the father - son duo was looking all cute and handsome .....

After all , they were Kims .....
Kim Taehyung and his 4 and half  years old son , Kim TAEWOON .......

Tae looked at his son being sleepy ..... He wanted to sleep more .....

Tae again prepared himself to sleep more  but just a sentence of his son made him stand

Tae again prepared himself to sleep more  but just a sentence of his son made him stand .....

It was like his all sleep vanished ....

taewoon : dad ..... Mom was calling !!

Tae looked at his son with fear in his eyes ....

Tae : what ..... But how come she is back ?? That too early in morning ....

Taewoon face palmed himself at his father's dumbness ....

Taewoon : dad , it's not early ...... It's 11 in afternoon .....

Listening him , Tae's eyes widened ......