Marriage

💜" The most difficult things to do is holding back your emotions for someone and acting like you don't feel anything at all "💜

-- Time skip --

We reached home and saw Tae's parents sitting there with our parents .....

They saw us and smiled ....

Yn : hello , uncle and aunt !! how are you ??

Iseul : hello , uncle and aunt !! how come you are here ??

Mr Kim : Hello , my dears !!

Mrs kim : My daughters , come and sit !!

Mr Jeon : umm , dear !! They are here to fix Tae's marriage with Iseul ......

I was shocked but hide my emotions ....

Why to shock !! He loves her so definitely they must be here because he might had said ......

Iseul : d-dad , my marriage !! Why so fast ??

Mr Kim : Dear , we want this marriage ..... But it wouldn't happen without your consent ....... Tell us , what you want ??

Mrs Jeon : Ofcourse , she is agreed but just shy !! She loves Tae ........ Every night , she always talk with me how much she loves him ........

Mrs Kim: Aww , it's so cute .....

Mr Kim : Honey , our son is so lucky ..... He got such a good girl who loves him so much .......

Mrs Kim : Yeah

Iseul looked towards me but I was smiling and tried my best to hide my emotions ....

All were chit chatting but my mind got blank .....

Iseul love Tae !!

All the time she was pretending ....... She was encouraging me to confess to him .....

If she would have told me once , then I would have moved on from him ......

Why she was quite and was witnessing me falling deep in love with him .....

But more than this , what was more hurtful ....... It was that I trusted her .....
I used to share my every secret with her .

But she

She hide such a big thing from me .....

I haven't told my own brother about my feelings but her ......

This was making me feel more hurt .....

I trusted her with my everything ....

I was feeling like betrayed .......

I was thinking all this , but came back to reality when I heard .....

Mr Kim : okay .... So they both love each other ... Let's fix their marriage ....

Mr Jeon : sure

Mrs Kim : how about after one week !! I can't wait to make her my daughter-in-law ......

Mrs Jeon : Yeah , it would be great !!

____________________________________
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜