Confession 🥰❣️

️ " I hate waiting but if  waiting means being able to  be with you ,
I'll wait as long as forever to
be with you 🥰 !! " ❤️

Mr Kim : Tae ...... Didn't you loved Iseul ??

He signed and replied ......

Tae : No , dad !! I don't love her ......

Mr Kim : but my man saw you when you were proposing Iseul ......

Tae : Ahhhh !! Dad , that day I was practicing for confessing to Yn . So , Iseul was just helping me ....

But you both came here without even asking me and fixed my marriage with Iseul ...... I love Yn , not Iseul !!

Mr & Mrs Kim : Sorry son .....

I was totally shocked what I was hearing ....

Mr Jeon : Now what about wedding ??

Tae : it will be held .....

Saying this , he turned towards me and sat on his one knee .....

Tae : Yn , princess !! I love you , my love ❤️. ....... I fall for you since long time ago .... Everytime I see you , I fell more and more for you ..... I am literally crazy in your love .... Today I wouldn't prose you to be my girlfriend but for being my wife , my better half ...... Marry me Princess ❣️ !! Trust me once and give me a chance to make you the most happiest girl in the whole world ....... My love ❤️ .

A tear left from my eye ..... I nodded my head and gave him my hand .....

It was dream from which I never wanted to wake up .....

Soon he stood up and engulfed me in his arms ....

More tears start falling from my eyes ...... They were tears of happiness ....

Tae : Yn-ahh , shhh !! Don't cry .... My baby , you are my everything !! I don't like when you cry ...... Shhh

Soon I calm down by his sweet words and pulled myself out of his arms .... .

I saw our parents were looking at us being happy ....

This was just like a dream for me . How everything again took a turn and now my long time crush , my love is going to be my husband .....

_________________________________________
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️