1. "The Park Is Open"

Hey guys! It's Taylor from the future lol. I have an amazing picspam made by the lovely SurroundedByThorns So thank's to her!!!!

Amazing trailer by CharlotteSluder

I absolutely love it <3

''''''''''

"Good girl, Echo," I smiled as I brushed my hand down the side of the velociraptors face. She was in one of the contraptions where they were enclosed in a cage with just their heads sticking out, but the mouth was closed and locked shut.

"Just marry her." Owen, another velociraptor trainer, laughed.

"Hey, no homo," I smirked at Owen. (Nothing against gays. Love you guys lol ok move on)

"Hey Claire's on the phone! She needs you!" Jaclyn yelled from the little office near the cages.

"I'll be right back." I told Owen and marched to the office.

"Hello?" I said once I picked up the phone.

"Hello Mackenzie! Are you busy?"

"Not at the moment, no. And it's Maxi." I answered while picking at my chipped blue nail polish.

"Great, Maxi! I have a job for you with a little extra pay-" I cut her off.

"More than I'm getting?" I asked astonished. I'm already getting $54 an hour...

"Yes. I need you to be my nephews tour guide. Their names are Gray and Zach. You see, I have a lot of work that needs to be done-" I didn't let her finish.

"I'll do it. Where do you want me to meet them?"

"By the train's departure area. They'll be off it soon so hurry before you miss them."

"What do they look like?" I hurriedly asked.

"Well um, I...don't know," She sighed.

"It's fine I'll write a sign. Thanks and bye!" I hung up the phone.

I grabbed a piece of construction paper and a sharpie. I wrote:

Gray and Zach, Aunt's name Claire

That should do it.

-

Hey guys!! I saw the movie Jurassic World so I just had to write a fanfic about Zach bc that's how I am lmao.

Warning Spoilers

Started: July 1st 2015

Ended: November 17 2015

Epilogue: December 7 2015

Shown as Completed: December 7 2015