3. "Jealousy"

After the show, we began just to walk around.

"So Gray, how old are you?"

"I'll be turning 12 in 5 months," He stated. He looked around all of Main Street and pointed at an ice cream shop. "Can we get some?"

"Yeah, why not." I smiled as we started to head toward the ice cream shop.

"Because we just got soaked." Zach muttered from behind us. How can he be such a grouch when he's here?

"Cheer up, at least your here." I told Zach. He just rolled his eyes and walked ahead of us.

Once we got to the ice cream place, there was 6 people ahead of us, 3 of them being teenage girls. And of course, Zach was flirting with them.

"Are you kidding me?" I said under my breath. I don't even know why I'm getting so mad. Just seeing him with another girl gets me so frustrated.

"Hey Maxi!" I heard someone call from behind me. I turned around and saw my friend Blake, who's a guy. He was really tall and muscular, with light brown hair styled in a quiff with bright blue eyes.

"Order me a chocolate cone," I told Gray and walked over to Blake. "Hey!"

He gave me hug.

"Meet any boys?" He smiled his astonishing smile.

"Yeah I did. His name is Zach, but clearly he has no interest in me. He's over there flirting with some girls." I pointed over to the ice cream shop.

"I see. Maybe try to make him jealous." Blake said.

"By doing what? Kissing you?" I joked. Blake is gay, of course he wouldn't say yes.

"Yeah." I stand corrected,

"What?" I yelled causing people to stare.

"I mean, like walk over there and introduce me, and then I'll say I have to go and then I'll kiss you. Either way it won't mean anything. You know since I'm gay." He explained.

"Yeah I already learned that the hard way." I wrinkled my nose in disgust.

"Hey you walked in on us!" He laughed.

"I really don't want to talk about that. Let's just get this over with." I grunted and grabbed Blake's hand. I pulled him over to Zach and Gray. Zach of course was still flirting, even after he had his ice cream, and Gray looked board. His eyes lit up when he saw me.

"Thank you for coming back. Zach is boring me to death." Gray laughed, handing me my ice cream.

"Thanks!" I smiled and licked a bit off, then stared up at Blake.

"Who's he?" Gray asked.

"Oh this is Blake. My...er boyfriend." I fake smiled at Blake and laughed a little at how stupid that sounded.

Zach glanced at us and continued to flirt. He even hugged one of the girls.

"Really?" Gray asked confused.

"Yup, we've been dating for 3 months." Blake smiled. "Hey I gotta go. Catch you later." And with that, Blake gave me a quick kiss on the lips and walked off.

"Bye babe!" I added just for an effect.

"Whatever let's just go." Zach said angrily and walked off, in the direction of the petting zoo. That actually worked?

That actually worked.

-

2 updates in one day yay!!

Btw I picture Maxi as Selena Gomez

And Blake as Troye Sivan