4

"So how's this one? ". Taehyung asks, picking up a black backless dress that he thinks is perfect.

"This one is really pretty" Jeongguk says smiling softly and imagining how beautiful the dress looks on taehyung.

"Okay, now I want some pjs and tee so let's go that side" Taehyung says already moving and gestures jeongguk to follow him.

After what seems like two hours taehyung finally says

"Okay thank you kookie I'm done" Tae says happily and showing his boxy smile after getting all the things that he wanted.

Such a baby he is.

"Okay than let's go" Jeongguk says walking towards the cash counter to pay the bills.

Oh no I forgot, not all the things, how am I going to get that in front of him this is so embarrassing.

"kookie now can you please take all the bags and go.... I'll be there in like a minute" Tae says handing him all the bags.

"But why aren't you coming with me, it's all done right? And if you need anything else I can wait" Jeongguk says, like yeah of course he can wait lifetime for taehyung, so this is nothing.

Okay so just wait here I'll just come back in no minutes" taehyung says fidgeting with his
fingers.

"No why alone let's go toget-

"NOOOOOO" Tae screamed so suddenly that all the people present there were giving him weird looks now.

God now I'm embarrassed

"Baby why are you shouting" Jeongguk says moving towards him and asking softly. He is soft for him.

"No-thing it's just I -I want you to bring ice cream for me and I'll just get over with that thing so yeah two things at the same time" Taehyung sheepishly said.

What am I even saying now he thinks I'm dumb.

"Oh O-kay than I'll wait for you in the car with icecream yeah" Jeongguk says not understanding what's wrong with him so suddenly.

.

.

.

.

.

Jeongguk was sitting in the car while using his phone going through some important emails when he heard a knock on his car window.

"Took you long enoug-

"I know I know kookie sorry for making you wait for so long" He says, getting in the car and making puppy face.

"It's alright pup, now cmon let's eat something" Jeongguk says, turning on the ignition and pulling out the car from the parking lot.

.

.

.

.

.

"Finally home" Taehyung says, and walked towards living room and sprawled on the sofa like a starfish.

Jeongguk just smiles at his tactics, sometimes its seems like his heart is just going to burst because of his cuteness.

Kim taehyung have some mercy on this poor heart.

"Kookie can you please bring all these bags to my room?" Tae asks blinking his eyes continuously as if convincing him.

"Okay your highness" Jeongguk says, and bowed down a little well who is jeongguk to deny those pretty eyes.

And with that one is too happy and the other one is giggling it's just always the small things that matter.