31

It was morning when taehyung woke up all alone in the bed, and it hurts but the last night memories bring smile to his face instantly so with a beautiful smile on his face he went towards the windows sliding the curtains to the side.

It was beautiful, after the storm the sun shone beautifully in the sky there were still cotton like clouds scattered all over but it was beautiful the fresh earthy smell and the wind caressing his face. But his face drops when he realized the stom has stopped now he has to leave.

A gloomy sensation engulfing him before he went to the room he was staying to get fresh and up. He came down stairs afterwards with a sight of jeongguk sitting on the dining table sipping his coffee he took a place just opposite to him.

"Hey morning" Jeongguk greeted, and taehyung replied nonchalantly.

Jeongguk noticed the other's gloomy face but decided not to ask. He asked him for breakfast but taehyung said he'll just have fruit salad and told him to drink his coffee because he can make himself that.

After some minutes, he came with a bowl in his hands and placed it on the dining before pouring honey syrup on it.

"You still eat like this, can't believe" Jeongguk chuckled at the other.

And for a second taehyung forgot everything and a smile adorned his face he was just about to reply when his phone rang making him stop.

He answers the call without much thought.

"Hello" Taehyung says.

"Mingyu I can't hear you" He again says, now getting up and going towards the windows.

And jeongguk's ears perked up at the mentioned name, his fingers stopping abruptly before his gaze went on the boy standing near the windows.

But jeongguk's heart dropped, when he heard taehyung's next words "oh my flight ticket got booked for day after tomorrow thank you mingyu"

The heavy feeling creeping his insides again after all, this is all temporary, taehyung is going to leave him again.

He saw taehyung coming towards the dining table and taking a place where he was previously seated. He's also aware of the younger's gaze on him but decided to do what he was doing before nonchalantly.

Taehyung sighed, he can literally taste the sudden tension in the atmosphere the calmness that was before died, turning it into the thick tension that was lingering now.

"I'm going back day after tomorrow" He hesitated before uttring it out.

"And why are you telling me this, did I ask you?" Jeongguk seethed, looking deadly in the younger's eyes.

And a lump formed in taehyung's throat, his eyes stinging before he looked away trying to come unaffected at the others words as if it's not tearing his heart into pieces.

"Yeah right" He replied, nodding nonchalantly before eating forcibly, coz his appetite long gone.

Jeongguk cursed himself for presenting his words like that but he was too lost to think before blurting out it poisonly the only thing that was running to his mind was taehyung is going to leave him, his taehyung is going to leave him again.

He got up with a thud, the chair backing with a screeching sound flinching taehyung, he stormed towards taehyung's side grabbing his forearm painfully tight, taehyung whimpered placing his hands in top of jeongguk's to free himself but all in vain jeongguk was too lost to think straight.

Just the thought of taehyung leaving him driving him crazy to the core.

"Do you really have to do this" He shouted, on top of his lungs and taehyung's breath hitched.