25

Blinding beam of the sun and the gushing cool breeze welcomed Taehyung as he finally went out of the plane looking all tired and a bit anxious.

His locks danced with the wind as he stretched his arms up in the hopes of calming his tired muscles after long hours of travelling.

The familiar feeling of being home at last after 7 long years suddenly kicks in, making him smile.

"I've missed this." He murmured to himself.

He looked around, trying to find if the person who were probably already waiting for his arrival to pick them up.

And then he saw a sillthoute coming towards his direction "Mr Kim" He queried gesturing his hand out.

Taehyung nodded and forwarded his hands to accept the gesture, the shook hands.

"Hello my name is Min beom seok Chief Operating Officer of SK Management, it's my pleasure to host you here" He informed, with a professional smile on his lips.

"Kim Taehyung, and they are my colluege they'll assist me in this project" He says gesturing to the people standing beside him.

"Yeah, and the arrangements are done as you wished, Mr Antonio personally  informed me about all the things, and told me to arrange everything according to your wish" He informed and told them to follow him towards the car.

"I sincerely appreciate the assistance" Taehyung says nodding his head.

Taehyung and Mr Min took the seats in the car and went from there with the other two cars following behind them in which the rest of the members were there.

"We arranged an apartment in Seocho district for you which is in the safest and luxurious area here and your colleuge are going to stay in the apartment that the company provides which is not that far" The COO stated fixing his position and turning to his side to look at taehyung.

"Well I do appreciate it Mr Min but you don't have to brag about this plus I'm a Kim a South Korean, I have lived my entire life here except these few years so I know" Taehyung snickers, looking at the man with a fake smile.

"Oh yeah right actually" He blabber, not knowing what to say anymore.

"When are we going to see the models? " Taehyung asks.

"Whenever you are pleased" Mr min replied.

"Alright then, how about you arrange a meeting for tomorrow morning and I want only the best ones"

"The top ten" Taehyung tattled, with an authoritative tone.

"All the models are well capable and best in our company and this time I'm not really bragging but it's the truth, so you can choose whoever meets your expectations" Mr min states with a smile.

And Taehyung seems to smile a little at that "I know, that's why we chose your company" He says.

Their conversation was interrupted by the driver, announcing that they had finally arrived at their destination.

The two of them went out of the car. The driver helped Taehyung with his luggage as they made their way towards the apartment.

His unit was on the top floor of an exclusive condominium.

"When the selection is done, I wish to leave as soon as possible and wanted you to arrange all the things required for the models to leave with me as well as we don't have much time" Taehyung exclaimed as they went out of the elevator.