02. new transfer student

chapter 02. "New transfer student"

 "New transfer student"

"I heard there's gonna be a new transfer student!" one classmate said.

"Really? I hope they're a girl!" Another said.

"If they're a girl, I hope she's cute!"

'yare yare... so many people are talking about the new transfer student, even Teruhashi.' 

'A girl transfer student prettier than me? Ha! They must be joking! I am the most prettiest girl in all of JAPAN! There's no way she could be prettier!' Teruhashi thought while chuckling to herself.

'Well kinda I guess- I just hope they're not as dumb as Nendou-'

"Hey, Saiki!" 'hm. .? oh, its Kaido.'  "Who do you think is gonna be the new transfer student?" Kaido asked. 'Don't know and don't care.' Saiki stated bluntly, "Or maybe they're working for the dark reunion!" He said while doing his "iconic" pose when talking about the dark reunion.

"Hey, pals! Are you talking about the new transfer student?" It was Nendou, the guy with that stupid *ss butt chin- "Yeah, who do you think is they're gonna be?" Kaido asks.

"Eh. don't know, I just wanna invite them to go eat ramen with us." A very normal Nendou response.

"You can't just invite everyone to eat ramen with us!" Kaido said as he scolded Nendou.

"Well, you're just gonna talk about that dark thing of yours!"

"It's Dark Reunion!!"

Y/N finally arrives at the gate of PK academy

Y/N finally arrives at the gate of PK academy. "this place is huge as f*ck-..." Y/N mumbled to herself, 'Let's hope the principal's office won't be hard to find.' Y/N thought as she got to the school. After walking for a very long time she finally found it! Removing her headphones before opening the door.