7.

-
-
-
-
-

Ally:

fuck.

I am 15 fucking years old? How the actual fuck did I get someone pregnant-?

I didn't know what to do.

I couldn't tell my mom.

Giuls already knew.

I didn't really have anyone to talk to.

*time skip*

It was around midnight, a little late for a school night but I didn't have school tomorrow so it didn't matter.

I was walking, to a house, a house owned by Billie O'Connell herself.

A couple Minutes later I stepped onto her porch and knocked as quietly as I could.

About 30 seconds later the door opened and Billie stood in the doorway, a black crop top and some shorts on.

Her choice of clothing was a lot tighter than usual and this made my dick stir in my pants.

"Ally? What the fuck?! It's like 1 in the morning and I have work tomorrow" Billie spoke.
"I know, I know. I need your help." I said.

Billie sighed before opening her door more and letting me inside her house.

"What is it?" She asked.
"I-I got a girl pregnant." I blurted out.

Billies jaw dropped and she widened her eyes.

"Fucking what?!" Billie said.
"I know!" I said.

Billie placed her elbows on her kitchen counter and then placed her head in her hands.

"Why exactly are you telling ME about this?!"
Billie questioned.
"Because your the only person I talk to. " I said.

Billie looked at me, deadpan. Her eyes traveled my appearance, stopping at my sweats.

"What?" I asked.
"I can see your dick. calm down dawg." Billie said.

I chuckled and walked over to her counter, sitting on top of it.

"Remember when I gave you hea-" I started.
"Stop talking." Billie spoke, cutting me off.
"The things this counter has seen." I spoke.

Billie flipped me off and walked over to her living room, turning on the tv.

"Does your mom know your here?" Billie asked.
"Pfft, no." I said.

Billie closed her eyes and scratched her forehead.

"Ok. Are you gonna stay the night here?" Billie asked again.

I nodded slowly and started to swing my legs back and forth off the counter.

"Ok, whatever. Your coming with me to the school tomorrow and helping me out with classes." Billie said.

I smiled and hopped off the counter, walking towards billie.

I planted a simple kiss on her cheek before walking past her and sitting on her couch.

Billie walked up to me and crossed her arms.
With a smile plastered on my face, I patted my lap slightly.

Billie smiled a bit before sitting down on my lap, her back facing my front.

"Oh damn, I mean I'd rather do missionary but reverse cowgirl is fine." I said.

Billie slapped my shoulder and crawled off my lap, sitting down next to me.

*time skip*

Me and Billie had been watching movies for a bit.