-Daniel-

It was late at night when the Kangs were expecting a child. It's been a few hours and a healthy boy was born. But instead of worrying about the baby, everyone were standing outside the room where the mother was lying, worrying about her health. She was told there would be complications during the delivery, though no one thought she would drastically become weak within the two months into the pregnancy to the point of concern!

Now too she lied like a lifeless body, while her husband, Kang Taemoo kept whispering her to wake up and take a look at their son.

"Haerin-ah...Wake up, our son is waiting for you... Haerin-ah? Hae-" Taemoo choked out a sob. He has been calling for her for a while now. The doctors felt pity for him but it felt like she really was gone. They dragged Taemoo away from Haerin. A nurse approached him with the baby wrapped in a cloth. Taemoo sighed shakily. He slowly took the baby in his arms and rocked him gently.

"Hey, son... Welcome. Do y-you wanna see your mum?" Taemoo whispered to the baby, who could barely open his tiny eyes. With tear filled eyes, he carried the baby to the mother and put the baby closer to her face. "Haerin-ah, look. Our son... Daniel. He's so pretty, j-just like you... He got your nose, look-... dear?" He said with hopes of waking Haerin up, but nothing happened.

Their moment as heartbreaking it was, everyone knew nothing could be done. Haerin couldn't survive it. She won't come back. A doctor sighed, talking about the further procedures to the nurses. There was no more hope for Haerin. She really was gone. Taemoo sobbed uncontrollably at his wife's sudden death. Suddenly he smelled something. It was pheromone scents coming from the baby which made Taemoo confused. Babys can't release their pheromones right after their birth, it takes them a few years for that. It was too early for him!

Taemoo looked up to his son, but his eyes turned to Haerin who out of nowhere started breathing. Slowly but steadily. Taemoo widened his eyes when her eyelids twitched lightly!

"Haerin, dear? Doctor! She's breathing! M-My Haerin- she's breathing!" He quickly told the doctor. And now Haerin was surrounded by a bunch of the nurses and doctor examining her condition. Taemoo patiently waited as he stood with the baby. The doctor looked up at the nurses with a surprised face. He turned to Taemoo and said, "Mr. Kang, your wife is alive! We still don't how, but she really is alive!"

Taemoo smiled in his tears at the news. He looked back outside the room windows to his family, smiling at them. The people outside also heard the miracle that happened so they were rejoiced too! Taemoo sniffled and looked at Daniel. He sighed, "You saved her, didn't you?"
.
.
.

Five years later~

"Like I said Mr. Kang, this is the only explanation I could give. It must be because your son got the Omega Golden core, he saved your wife that day. She wasn't completely deceased, Daniel just gave her the 'medicine' to help revive herself." Taemoo listened attentively to every word he was told by his doctor from five years ago.

Ever since Daniel's birth and Haerin's revival that doctor has been studying them to understand the mystery behind that night. Resurrection from death was not a logical explanation but the Golden Core was not something Taemoo was expecting at all as well.

"Will that affect Daniel negatively, doctor? I mean he's been fainting and having nosebleeds occasionally. My wife and I wanted to asl about that too." Taemoo asked, watching his son and Haerin playing with their dog outside.