4

Cripto Locker

Jin:
Good morning, ladies🥰

Jisoo:
Good morning🥱

Jennie:
Morning hoes😎

Felix:
Hey, I'm a boy! Why do you call me lady😡

Jin:
Aish! I almost forgot you're there too😅
Morning kiddo!

Felix:
I'm not a kid! I'm 19😤

Jennie:
Jin is actually older. He's 22

Felix:
Stop lying😌 Wait for real?🤐

Jin:
Jennie😫

Jisoo:
It's the truth anyway🤷‍♀️

Felix:
22!?😱 But you look like a teenager hyung! Never thought you'll be this older...

Jin:
Fine! I'm old. No need to rub it on me. Where are you guys!? We reached the canteen already!

Jennie:
My bike's under repair. It'll take some time. 🙃

Jisoo:
Woke up late again! 🤧 I'm coming

Felix:
Oh, I'm actually with Channie and all, so we're heading to the class! Is it ok?

Jennie:
Ah it's fine! You can go👍

Felix:
Ok, bye!👋

Jennie:
Adios✌️

Jisoo:
Where's Jimin?

Jin:
Did he go missing again😩

Jennie:
Maybe he's on the way and didn't read our msg.

Jin:
Anyways~ we're waiting under that huge tree. The teacher didn't arrive yet, so we've got time!

Jennie:
Cool!

Jisoo:
Ok😁

Jimin was walking, no, he was actually running so fast to the college, thinking he was late. But the poor boy didn't know he was a few minutes early. Jimin's mom taught him to arrive atleast 10 minutes earlier than the scheduled time and made this a habit of his, since childhood. Today he woke up late, not because his alarm didn't go off, but because he slept on the couch and didn't hear it. He spent the whole night thinking about 'Thanos'. He felt disappointed as he couldn't identify that mysterious person yet.

Jimin kinda liked that guy. Like as in, just a person. So he went to bed late, resulting him to get less sleep. Moreover his head feels like spinning and stomach, aching a lot. Jimin doesn't know what it is. Of course he checked if it was his heat, but it's not.