Burned Out | SakuAtsu/AtsuSaku

Hello! This is gonna be my first one-shot so go easy on me!

Warnings: None

Genre: Fluff

Begin!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Atsumu sighed as he dragged his feet through the apartment complex, fumbling with his keys as he stared at the giant grandfather clock in the hallway, '10:00? Geez..' Click. He opened his door and tossed his training gear aside, cringing down at his sweat-covered clothes. He ran a hand through his clumpy blonde hair.

"Atsumu..?" A voice croaked which he recognized as his husband's. "Omi? You're still up? I thought hmph-" He was pelted in the stomach by his spouse wrapping himself around him. "Why're you so late, Mu'?" "Omi, I'm all sweaty, let me shower first, m'kay?"

"I don't care." The curly-haired man pressed the other against the door, engulfing him in a hug. Atsumu chuckled. " Did ya' get lonely? Sorry-" He was cut off by a soft kiss. "Why did you stay back late?" "What?" Kiyoomi pouted. "Stop over-practicing. You're already absolutely amazing." "If I want to beat Oikawa-" "No. Shut up, you're being dumb." Atsumu gasped and nuzzled into the other's neck. "I'll stop." "You better." He pecked the blonde's cheek.

Atsumu smiled and kissed his neck softly, sending shivers through the latter's body. Sakusa sighed and cupped his husband's face. "You're so perfect." "I know, but you're even more perfecter ." "That's not a word." He smiled and kissed his sweaty face. Atsumu softly pulled Kiyoomi off of him and kissed his forehead. "I'm gonna go shower now, okay?" "Alright, come into the bedroom when you're done."

He smiled at how lucky he was and walked to the bathroom, discarding his dirty clothes into the laundry basket and showering his sweaty ass off. He heard a whiny voice through the bathroom door. "'Tsumooooooooooo!" He grinned.

"Coming!" He snickered and dried off. 'He's perfect, perfectly perfect.' He chimed.

He walks through the door wearing just a towel around the waist. "'Tsumu, I'm sorry." That catches the blonde's attention. "Whaddya mean Kiyo?" He turns and sees the raven sniffling. "I don't take enough care of you, I should've never even let you stay back late- I'm your husband for god's sake!" Atsumu pulls his spouse into his lap and listens to him rant while massaging his hands.

"..and then you do so much! I should at least plan a date, y'know? I should do more! Just because I'm not good at it doesn't mean I shouldn't try!" He nodded and hummed and agreed, only half-heartedly listening to what his husband was saying. More fixated on the adorable frustrated expression on his face.

"Do you agree?" Kiyoomi looks over at him expectantly, leaving Atsumu blank. "Hm? What?" He pouts, "Were you even listening!?" Atsumu chuckled and kissed him.

"No, because it didn't matter."