The brute | Yahatani

This is, guess what?, FLUFF!!
oopsies what a spolier.

anyways- yes, yahaba tops.
I don't regret it, I love it.

Warning(s):

Genre: FLUFF (cuz imma baby)

Why don't we start?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kentaro Kyōtani." The teacher said, more as a statement than a call. He looked, eyes more menacing with the eyeliner. The teacher huffed and folded their hands.

"You can't do that while I'm teaching." They gestured to all the paper balls on his desk. He just looked down, not in shame but in protest. " I'm not gonna hurl 'em at people, if that's what you think." He grumbled, balling one of the paper balls in his hand like a snowball.

The teacher sighed, and grabbed his collar, pulling him out of his seat while a few students descreetly watched.

He hated school, the teachers were to rough with him 'cause he was 'naughty' or 'rebellious'. He was lifted up and the teacher spoke in a low voice, "Co-ordinaters office, now." He didn't hesitate to shrug them off of him, walking out of the room. All the students knew he was cursing under his breath, but one knew he was cursing more than everyone else. Once kyōtani left, a beige-haired boy got up and tried to walk out of the class.

"What're you doing Yahaba? Sit down." He ignored them and kept walking. They got annoyed, walking up and tapping his shoulder, cause of course the teachers are gentle with the class topper.

"Sit down, if you need to leave ask me, I'll let you." He didn't care, he walked out. They were shocked, they whispered under their breath, almost reluctantly. "Yahaba Shigerū, g-go to the Co-ordinater's office.." He smirked, and he didn't hesitate to do what Kyōtani wanted to do he was leaving.

He flipped them off, with a smug look that suprised everyone. The teacher was apalled.

He made his way to the office, seeing Kyōtani there and smiling, plopping down next to him. "How'd you get yer'self in trouble this time?" Kyōtani mumbled, side-eyeing his friend.

"Same way as last time, but I flipped her off as well." That broke a smile out of the blonde. "Sick."

The Co-ordinator walked out and rubbed her face. "Kyōtani Kentaro. Stop getting in trouble several days a week- and you're dragging your poor friend down with you! This is barbaric." Yahaba would've snarled if he didn't feel a light pinch on his knee to hold him back.

"I'm sorry." He mumbled, obviously fakely. He didn't care.

Yahaba smirked, smirked at the Co-ordinator who gritted her teeth.

"Kyōtani, you've given our best student an attitude." She frowned. Glaring at the blonde and softly looking at the beige.

"Yahaba, you need to stop falling under the influence of irresponsibility and irregularity of Kyōtani. It's not going to be good for your academic future. You're spending so much time together people might think you're.."

She trailed off, as if hesitating to say whatever she was going to. Kyōtani's face was hurt, he was clearly trying to hide how upset he was. Yahaba softly looked at him and glared at the Co-ordinator the same way she did to Kentaro.

"..gay." she finally said, turning the boys red.

"The problem with that would be?" He sneered, winning a horrified look from the Co-ordinator.

"You.." The co-ordinator mumbled. Kyōtani blushed hard. "Sh-Shigerū.." he whispered, making yahaba smirk.

"That isn't right, you can't do that."

"Why not, do you have experience?"

"You'll go to hell for being.. that!"

"Are you going to heaven for being straight?"

"Why would I?"

"If you're not going to heaven 'cause you're straight, how am I going to hell for being 'that'?"

She just stared in horror. Kyōtani, on the other hand was staring in admiration. And, dare he say it, love.

"Just go, both of you." She mumbled.

Yahaba grabbed Kyōtani's hand and pulled him up, holding his hand as they walked out.

To say Kyōtani was red is an understatement.

He was dragged into an empty classroom by the taller. Looking around in confusion. "What are we doin'?" He whispered, before making a groan.

He was slammed against the wall by.. Yahaba?

He gaped his mouth, blush betraying him. "W-What..?" "Kyō, can you shut up?'

A place of soft lips were placed on his chapped ones, the world melted away, his heart running faster than his brain. His mouth felt warm, comfortingly warm. It drive him nuts. Yahaba has, and always had has, this astronomical effect on him. It was like he was drugged on something he really, really liked.

The kiss was over quicker than it started, he looked up at his friend's semi-flustered and semi-ashamed face.

"I.. 'm sorry, I just- I liked you and didn't know if you were straight or not and- what she said really.. pissed me off erm- I didn't know the words so I just.. went for it? Ugh- I'm sorry Kyō, can you say something??"

He just stood there.

Yahaba felt like he had been punched.

Though, that pain went away when he felt something touch his cheek, and then his lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AGHHH IM SRRY ITS SO SHORTTT!

I RLLY NEED TO WORK ON THE OIIWA PART TWOOOOO