The Brute Pt. 2 | Yahatani

𝐘𝐞𝐬, 𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐠𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐚 𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞.

𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐧 𝐰/ 𝐬𝐮𝐦 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐭his 𝐛𝐜 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐫𝐞: 𝐀𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭 - (𝐇/𝐂) & 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟

𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠(𝐬) - 𝐂𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠????

𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐡𝐞𝐬, 𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐞, 𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐝.

𝐘𝐞𝐬. 𝐘𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐛𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐬.

𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐢 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐜𝐤.

༆༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༄༆

𝑺𝒊𝒙 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

Yahaba and Kentaro have been dating for a while now, both graduating into third years.

Shigeru got captain, his beloved boyfriend taking on the role of team ace and co-captain. What else did they need?

Better first years.

Their new first years were '𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑟𝑎𝑡 𝑡𝑢𝑟𝑑𝑠' as Kyotani called them. They were nosy, annoying, and would tease and make fun of everyone.

Especially Kentaro.

"Oi, ill fucking shove my foot down your throat if you dont 𝑠ℎ𝑢𝑡 𝑢𝑝." the faux blonde hissed, glaring darkly with the help of his eyeliner.

"Ooh~ Yahaba's 𝑑𝑜𝑔 is agitated!!" The boy yelped, howling in laughter with the other dreadful little fucks.

Kyotani took a sharp step forward, Watari rushing infront of him with Kindaichi's help, leaving Kunimi to play the role of 'spectator'.

"Watch your tongue, kid." He snarled. Watari desperately held the enraged 3rd year, almost sliding across the floor.

"Well, what're 𝑦𝑜𝑢-"

"Oi."

Everyone looked to the entrance of the gym, where there stood an annoyed Yahaba.

"What are we doing?" He said, narrowing his eyes, making the first years panic.

"Nothing Yahaba-san!!" They yelled as they scurried off to grab the volleyballs.

The captain dropped his bags, rolling his neck as he walked over to thr team.

"Hey babes, has practice started?" He asked, planting a little kiss on Kyotani's cheek.

The blonde hummed softly in response. "No, not yet. Waiting for you."
Yahaba smiled, hooking a hand around the smaller's waist.

"We're watchin a movie at my place once we're done." Shigeru stated blatantly.
Kentaro nodded, giving the cream-haired boy a little peck on his chin.