Why Me? | BokuAka/AkaBoku

Hi guys! So.. I don't know what to do, so here's another chapter! (cause I'm bored.)

Warning: None

Genre: Fluff

Begin!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Akaashi blushed at the ring."Do you like it?" He looked over at Kuroo and Kenma, who accompanied him on his search for the 'perfect ring'.

"Yeah, it reminds me of him.." His eyes fluttered around the room, he could feel all the women's eyes on him. It creeped him out. "Is it just me or.." Kuroo nodded, grabbed Akaashi's elbow and glared at all the women watching.

Kenma handed the cashier the money. "Thank you, kenma." "Chill out, I have too much money. I'll use it on stupid shit anyways." Kuroo and Kenma sort of nuzzled their noses together, making Akaashi's gaze soften at the couple. "So," Kuroo started. "Where or when are you gonna do it?"

Akaashi looked down at his phone, staring at his beautiful boyfriend on the lock screen. "At his match in the finals, when he wins." Kenma snickered. "When he wins?" The other smiled. "When he wins."

Time skip: 6:00pm

Akaashi stared in awe as the MSBY Black Jackels destroyed their opponent's will and spirit. His boyfriend (soon-to-be fiance.) looked terrifying, his golden eyes glaring at his opponents with amusement. The Miyas were a power couple on the court. Smiling, kissing and communicating through a single glance with a dark aura surrounding them as they mocked the opposing team. And Shoyo, Shoyo was a shock of energy, running here and there and leaving his opponents in his dust, hardly ever getting blocked.

It was all amazing, surreal even. He smirked at Kageyama sitting next to him, starry-eyed at his sunshine boyfriend.
"They're amazing, hm?" The younger just nodded, hypnotized by his boyfriend's movements. Akaashi looked down to see him holding a bouquet of orange roses and a fizzy soda. 'He's adorable.' Akaashi thought as he smiled at Kageyama.

He turned his attention back to his own boyfriend, smiling at his striking movements. Soon enough, the Jackels won. Game, set, match. It looked so simple when they did it, as if volleyball was as easy as walking.

He made his way past security, watching them flinch. The last time they didn't let him through to the court Bokuto sued them out of 50,000¥. He snickered and walked to his ecstatic love. "Congrats-" He was immediately squeezed into a humongous hug. "Did you see me!? Did you-" Akaashi kissed him quiet, "I did."

Bokuto grinned and turned back to his teammates, smiling at Kiyoomi, high-fiving Atsumu and jumping up and down with Shoyo.

He took a deep breath and winked at Atsumu, who immediately got the hint, talking to Bokuto as Akaashi got on his knees and pulled a black velvet box out of his pocket.

"Koutaro, wanna look behind you?" the blonde suggested. "Huh? Why-" The athlete gasped and froze, making Keiji smile.

"Keiji...? Are you-" Tears welled up in Bokuto's eyes. "Mhm.." He laughed through his tears.

"But.. I can't cook, I can't even clean the house-" Bokuto rambled. "I would be a horrible husband!"

"Why me?"

"Cause you're perfect, amazing, and the love of my life. I can't bear the fact that you could be taken away from me, I want to be married to you. I want to walk down the aisle and say 'I do.' I want to wear a ring on my finger and show it off. I want to watch your matches and scream 'that's my husband!' to everyone listening." At this point they were both crying, cameras recording the most important moment of their lives.

Thank God they're both beautiful criers.

Akaashi smiled up at his sobbing love and spoke with a shakey voice.

"Bokuto Koutaro, my love, my soulmate. I've loved you since high school and I promise to never stop 'till we're lying on our deathbeds. I am the luckiest man in the world and you've made me feel like I'm important these past 5 years. I want to take the privilege the ask the question I should have asked as soon as I graduated from University, heck- I should've married you after high school!" He let out a sob-laugh and cleared his throat as Bokuto wiped his tears.

"Bokuto Koutaro, will you marry me?"
The crowd was silent, the video of them was on the screens, everyone waiting for Bokuto to say the words they wanted to hear.

Akaashi looked up anxiously only to see Bokuto breaking down in tears, spewing absolute nonsense.
"Uh.. Baby? You okay?" Bokuto nods widely and laughs.

"Yes-Yes! Of course, yes!" Akaashi smiled and shot off the floor and into his new fiance's arms and kissed his tears away. The crowd screamed as soon as they heard the "yes" come out of Bokuto's mouth. The noise was deafening but no one cared.

The newly engaged couple hugged, Keiji looked around and saw everyone around him. Shoyo was sobbing in Kageyama's arms, who also had eyes stuffed with tears. And then, the Miyas, they surprised him. Kiyoomi and his head tucked into the crook of Atsumu's neck, gently sobbing as the blonde stared at the happy couple with a proud expression, you would've thought he made the idea of proposing in the first place.

Keiji smiled.

"I love you," He whispered. "I love you too, 'kaashi."