17| Blackpink

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

New day came, with the new beginning. Yn woke up, got dressed and sit to have her breakfast.

As Yn was eating her lunch peacefully, while Eva and Riza was talking among themselves. They were laughing and enjoying themselves, on the other side Yn gave them a side eye.

She took my sister away.

And huffed and looked at her meal.

They all stood up and went their ways. Yn and Eva bolt to garage to drive to school and Riza went to her work after washing the dishes.

Yn and Eva reached their school at a particular time, like always. They made their way inside the classroom which they had in common.

After a while the room filled with students. They all took their respective seats and waited for their teacher's arrival.

Later, the teacher arrived and started teaching too.

Everyone were either focused on the lecture or busy messing around. But a single voice caught everyone's attention in the room.

The voice from the class speaker announced, "Good Morning. This is announcement for the teachers of the University students."

The voice further spoke, "The University council would like all the teachers to gather in the meeting hall. Till then, the students can either do self-study in class or library, or can use dance hall, the singing classes of today will still go on. It is prohibited to be at gym as their are some arrangements going on. So, if any student was found, unnecessary, roaming in the gym, they will be punished. Thank you."

Few students groaned at the announcement while few didn't care.

"Eonni, let's go to dance hall!" Rosé uttered looking at Eva.

Eva nodded and spoke out, "Let me bring Yn too."

Rosé stood up after saying 'okay' and Eva made her way to the (h/c) haired girl. Eva stood infront of her, and then Yn noticed.

"Hm?" Yn asked. Eva hold Yn's wrist and made her stood up.

"Let's go!!" Eva exclaimed leaving Yn confusion.

"Where?" Yn asked, Eva gave her sister a serene smile and said, "Dance hall."

Yn opened her mouth to speak something but Eva was fast enough to cut her off.

"You're just going to sit and use your phone in classroom. You can do that in dance hall too. So kindly keep that mouth of your's shut and keep stepping your feet for me, sweetie."

Yn shutted her mouth at the latter's words and let her Unnie drag her.

Eva dragged Yn and continued following Rosé. They reached the hall, while Yn was in her own world.

After they reached the hall, Eva followed Rosé and stopped after Rosé reached to her sisters.

Eva stopped and Yn too. Yn came out of her world, and saw Eva bowing to the Kim girls and they bowed back.

Yn too bowed receiving the same greeting from them. They all sat in a corner which was side by Kim boys.

In that moment, Taehyung was definitely disgusted by the fact of their stepsisters sitting with them.

Yn felt a tap on her shoulder, she looked back and found SKZ there.

"Oppa?" Yn uttered out, which took Eva's attention. She gazed at Stray Kids too and smiled.

"Hey guys~" She said.

Stray Kids waved at her with a smile and gave their attention to Yn, then Seungmin spoke,

"We went to your class, chipmunk."

Yn tilted her head and they chuckled. Chan continued, while he gave a pat on her head.

"We found out by your classmate that you were dragged by Eva, so we figured out you might be in dance hall."

Yn nodded her head, and patted the empty side beside her, indicating them to sit.

They all sat and Felix sat just beside her and wrapped his hand around her left hand and put his head in her shoulder.

After his daring act, Yn found herself getting many glares from girls. She sighed out and looked at Felix, he was using his phone while his head still on her shoulder.

She didn't feel like to tell him to be away, just because of some mere girl, she rolled her eyes at them, pissing them more than they already were.

They both talked for a while, while on the other hand, others were dancing.

"Guys look." Eva spoke as the Kim girls went in front.

Yn and Felix gazed infront as the girls took their positions.

"Blackpink!! Blackpink!! Blackpink!!"

Blackpink?