Chapter 10

He eventually got himself and Carlos out of there. When they came out, Judd let go of Tk who immediately ran to Carlos. "Babe are you ok?" He asked checking him. "Yes, Buck got to me just in time." He replied back. Tk then thanks Buck and hugged him too. They went back to where everyone else was at, who all hugged Buck and Carlos too.

After that everyone went back to doing their jobs. The polices/government are still trying find out who threw the bombs and why are they doing it. "Who would do such a thing?" A bystander asked. People are freaking out, wondering what the hell is happening. "The government are going the best they can to find out who are behind these attacks. We hoping their aren't anymore but just to be sure, be safe out there." The reporter said.

Now everyone is at Carlos, parents house. Andrea and Gabriel Reyes were worry and so they wanted Carlos to come there. "Oh Mijo, I'm so glad you're ok." Andrea says as she starts kissing his cheek. Then they thanks Buck for saving him. "Where were you at though?" Marjan asked. "Honestly, I don't know, it was dark. I knew I was by the stairs though." Carlos replied back. "That's why I couldn't hear you." Owen stated.

"Wait but then how did Buck find you?" Judd Grace asked. "He yelled out my name. I didn't recognize him, but then he yelled out that Tk was worry about me. That's when I realized it might be Buck, so I yelled back. Then he asked where was I, so I told him." Carlos answered. Then they all turned to Buck. "Wait Buck, you actually talked?" Maddie asked. "Seriously?" Mateo asked too.

Buck nodded his head yes. "Of course I did. It was the only thing I could do and it was worth it. I would do again not just for him but anyone especially you guys my family." Buck explains which made everyone happy. "Buck, why don't you get some rest now." Maddie order him. Buck knew that tone by hard, which was her basically telling him that she wasn't asking she was demanded and she's not taking no for an answer. Also, Buck knew why she was ordering him to get some rest too.

So, Buck asked Carlos parents where could he rest at, they showed him up to the guest room. Back downstairs, everyone was asking Maddie why did she ordered Buck to get some rest. "Mads, I'm sure Buck was fine." Grace said. "Oh I know, but he's only fine for now which is why I told him to get some rest. Soon, he won't be able to get any rest with all of this going on." She explains to them.

"You know with the bombing. The reason of how that all started 4 years ago, which the 118. It's most likely, his nightmare is going to back and he's going to start getting PTSD too but also knowing my baby brother, he will make it worst by keep doing his job because he rather help people then to let his problem get in the way of that and I don't blame him. Nobody helped him in the past, so he pushed himself to help everyone else." Maddie continues. "Wow, so should I have him take a break until this is all over?" Owen asked.

Maddie shooked her head no, which caused confusion from everyone. "You can if you want to but Buck will still help people anyway. As much as I don't want him too, I rather have him helping people doing his job with proper clothing that will save him, rather than have him help people and him getting hurt 100x worse like that then on the job."

"We understand that, that's how me and Gabriel feels about Carlos." Andrea says as she hugged Maddie. "Me too, well with Judd and Tommy instead obviously." Grace said. "Guys, look at him from our perspective or Maddie & Grace. They have to hear you guys through the dispatcher and we have to watch you guys on the news. It does make sense what Maddie is saying." Gabriel explains.

Everyone all knew they were right, with them being firefighters, paramedics and police, they put their lives at risk everyday. They all also knew that, they would save people and put themselves in danger even if they weren't on the job. "Ok, I won't have Buck take off. But I will make sure him (as well as everyone) still make it out safe." Owen replied back.

"I just hope, it won't be as bad as last time too." Maddie said. Afterwards, everyone as went home. Owen and Judd had carried Buck to the car, then again when they reach Owen's house. "Thanks guys." Maddie said. "You're welcome and goodnight everyone." Judd and Owen replied back.

~Buck Bad Dream~
Buck was watching T.V with Rick, then he seen on the news a missing boy named Chris Diaz. Buck was shocked, he got up and started freaking out. "What's wrong?" Rick asked worrying about him. "That's my ex best friend son. I need to go find him." Buck explains as he ran out the house.

When he gets to Owen's house, he sees Maddie already getting ready to leave too. Eventually they finally reached L.A, after a while. Buck then get a message from a random number. Maddie asked him what does it say. "It says, 'if you want to see him again, come alone or else. From C.M'. It has to be Chase Mackey." Buck answered.

Maddie tried to calmed him down, "Buck you should go but I'm going with you too." She demanded. Buck knew better not to argue with her. So, they both went to the place Chase has told him to meet him. "Well, I see you didn't come alone." Chase says annoyed. "What do you want with Chris? And why do you have him?" Buck asked which Maddie translate.

Chase chuckled at this. "I have him because of you, I knew how much you care about him even if you left him. Even though you're all the way in Texas because your so called 'family' who you dropped the lawsuit for disowned you and ignored you for years, I know you were still do anything for this kid." He replied back as he still is holding Chris.

Chris looked at Buck and Maddie with a sad/scare expression. "Bucky, please help." He shouted out crying too. "Don't worry Chris, me and Buck is going to help you." Maddie says to him. Then she told Chris to duck as she threw something at him. Buck hugged Chris then gave him to Maddie.

Afterwards, he went over to Chase and started beating him up. "It's not over Buck. I didn't come alone. Guys NOW!!" He replied back. Then a bunch guys came out and killed Maddie & Chris. Chase started laughing at Buck reaction. "Don't think I don't know about Sue and Josh or your new family in Texas along with your boyfriend."

Buck at first was confused but then realized what he's doing. Buck left the place, he started calling everyone but nobody answered. Then his phone started blowing up with videos message. Each of them was about them dying, Buck started crying once again.

He went to the L.A police department, he told them everything. He walked out the department only to be greeted by a pissed off Eddie. "THIS'S YOUR FAULT THAT CHRISTOPHER, MY SON, IS DEAD." He shouted at him. Buck ignored him and walked away.

"Where do you think you're going?" Eddie asked as he and the others follow Buck. Buck went to the high bridge. "Buck, we aren't finish here." Bobby says as they all pulled up. Buck turn around to them. "I'm sorry for Christopher, I still loved him even if you guys weren't there for me. However, my sister died too, as long with my new friends/family and my boyfriend. I'm all alone, my parents were right about me.

Anyway, don't worry about me Eddie. You won't have to see me, any of you guys won't see anymore or have to deal with me at all. Even though all of that had happened, I still love you guys and Bobby, I still sees as my father." Buck explains to them. Then he smile at them before jumping of the bridge. Eddie, Bobby and everyone all stood there shocked. They couldn't believe Buck just killed himself.

~End of Dream~