II

Word count: 1125 (YAYYY)

Part two because if I only do one part at a time I wont get any interaction 🤬

----------------

As always, Isaac and nick sat in the front and drove, and the other three sat in the back.

The car ride was grueling, filled with awkward glances and eerie silence between the two. It was almost like a switch had flipped and they had become strangers again.

Why was Nick acting like this all of the sudden? It gave Isaac a weird pit in his stomach. – almost like a feeling of emptiness.

"Isaac." Nick called out, his voice lacking emotion as he kept his eyes on the road as if his life depended on it.

"Oh- huh?" Isaac broke the blanket of silence they had draped over them unexpectedly.

"You good? You're acting like a skin-walker or something." Nick asked, his head drifting from the road and onto Isaacs face before quickly turning back to the endless stretch of black pavement in front of them.

"Could say the same for you." Replied Isaac, his voice wrapped with a light and joking undertone, trying to lift the mood between them.

"You guys are both acting like you got possessed." Yumi joshed, managing to pull a laugh out of the two.

"I dunno. Just feels like I haven't seen Isaac in forever, Which is weird because he's like my best friend." Nick responded, his comment weirdly backhanded.

Great. Not only was he hit with a backhanded comment, but he was also slapped in the face with the biggest friend zone he's ever had the displeasure of experiencing.

"Y'all are gay lovers. You cant fool us." Larry chortled, being followed up with snickers and small giggled erupting from the back.

"Whatever. We're here anyway." Nick pulled into the small parking lot, parking the car and ultimately stepping out to film the next segment of the vlog.

Isaac was somehow able to put on a fake persona so that he could still entertain nicks audience, tackling others when he could and bouncing around like a slinky.

Isaac had to admit that the vlog was the most fun he had in weeks. Despite the weird tension everytime Isaac knocked Nick to the floor, it was still fun nonetheless.

"Alright y'all, 30,000 likes and ill drop a part two with 5 balls instead of one." Nick said, cutting the camera a few seconds after.

The silence between Nick and Isaac was long, cold, and eerie, but Isaac decided not to comment on it.

Isaacs mind ran free with thoughts, creating a snowball effect of reasons as to why Nick might be treating him like this.

Maybe it was because he liked him back? Or maybe he got a girlfriend? Or he secretly wanted to kill Isaac? — okay, the last one was somewhat unbelievable, but Isaac couldn't stop his mind from running rampant like a hamster on its wheel.

The drive back was the same as the drive there. Full of uncomfortable looks and lack of speaking mixed with shitty jokes and small giggles.

---

The car rolled to a stop and Isaac almost immediately jumped out. That definitely earned him a weird look from Nick, but he didnt look back as he trudged towards the door as if he had a 100 pound weight on his back. The bubble ball tired him out, not to mention the many times Nick had landed on top of him.

He lazily swung open the door, trying to make a B line towards his room when he was stopped by a stern voice.

"Isaac. I needa talk to you." Nick stated.

"Ah shit, Isaacs in trouble." Larry teased, plopping onto the couch and diving for the remote before Yumi could get to it.

"Hey! Give me that you bitch! I called the remote first." Yumi bickered as Tanner just watched, too tired to even intervene.

Isaac froze for a second before quickly turning back over to Nick.

There Nick was, in all his glory. His narrow and dark eyes contrasting with his slightly tanned fair skin.

"Whats up?" Isaac asked, desperately trying to hide the fear that he felt as Nick inched closer.

He was eventually only about 2 feet away from him as he beckoned Isaac over to his room, signaling for him to come inside.

As Isaac cautiously walked into the room, the door was closed and locked behind him, effectively trapping the man.

Nick wasn't exactly the most intimidating looking person to Isaac. Isaac was about a head taller than him, and went to the gym often. However. Nick was arguably more athletic, quick on his feet, and the glare he was currently giving him definitely sent a chill or two down his back.

"Whats up? You wanted to talk?" Isaac asked.

"Yeah. You've been locking yourself in your room for weeks, dude. Its not healthy anymore." Nick blankly stated. His words were blunt and straight to the point, not wasting any time.

Nick was always a very straightforward person. He didn't like wasting time with small talk.

"Ive just been tired lately." Isaac lied straight through his teeth, shrugging to try and sell his point even more.

Nick didn't seem to believe this lie. The way his narrowed eyes cut into Isaacs figure, subtly looking him up and down before focusing on his face created some tension. — Romantic tension.

"Well you can always Talk to me." Nick replied before walking over to the door and unlocking it.

Tell him.

Isaacs thoughts screamed at him, as if he would die if he didn't.

As he walked closer to the door, basically standing with one foot out the doorway, it became louder.

You need to tell him.

Those 5 words echoed in Isaacs head as he walked further away from Nick and closer to his own room. It was as if it was a constituent when it came to keeping their healthy relationship as friends in general alive.

He closed his door, hearing the lock click as he twisted it before flopping onto his California king Mattress, which was still on the floor considering he had just moved in.

The soft memory foam suddenly felt like a brick as he tossed and turned, his mind running rampant and never stopping for a second.

Should he tell somebody? He could never tell Yumi. Yumi talks to much. And he knew if he told Tanner he would tell Larry.

Speaking of which. Larry.

Larry was loud, but he was smart. He was good at keeping secrets, and he knew when things were serious.

And thats when he got the idea.

He was telling Larry.

-----------

Chapter end!

Would yall be interested in some more nsfw? Not exactly too much but I want to expand my writing palette.