XXI

Word Count: 1539

All is fair in fights and makeup sex.

This one is pretty much just sex with a lil something at the end :P isaac stays head over heels smh
---------

Isaac stared at his door, waiting. He didn't know what he was waiting for, he just was. Was he waiting for Nick to come back? Was he waiting for one of those pity-presents Nick would always give him after they fought?

Or...was he waiting for an apology? A simple "I'm sorry" from Nick that would make everything better. It was so simple, but with Nick, apologies seemed impossible.

This toxic relationship made his head spin and his heart shatter into a million pieces every time they interacted, yet Isaac was always the one on his knees, begging for Nick to use him over and over again. Nick was such a problem, – but at the same time, so was Isaac.

Isaac entertained the idea that Nick had him wrapped around his finger, letting him throw him around like a frisbee and never attempting to put a stop to it. It felt like he had no way to really express his anger without accidentally killing somebody. Isaac eventually realized that Nick wasn't coming back to comfort him, so he moved from his place in the middle to the room over to his desk and plopped down into it. He pressed the dusty 'power' button on his PC, turning it on and booting up his search engine.

He started to type his search in, but his face reddened at the thought of Tanner, the one who pays the internet bill, being able to see him search about his sexual curiosities. He was quick to change his search to incognito. With his fingers planted firmly on the keyboard, he typed up a single search.

"How to resolve arguments in a relationship."

He quickly hit enter and his screened buffered for a few seconds before laggily showing him a long page of website links.

"Yumi's always usin' up all the damn internet..." he grumbled to himself. Yumis late night streams always managed to make Isaacs PC lag. His mouse lazily gravitated from the search bar to the first link on the screen. As the page loaded in, he quickly scrolled around for an answer skimming through the rather long article.

'Assume Your partner has good intentions!'

"Uh, fuck no." Isaac scoffed.

Most of the "ways to solve the problem" was about trying to see from your partners perspective, but he had enough of doing that. It never worked from him and Always put him right back in the same predicament. Was there something missing?

And then thats when he saw the very last option.

It was out of place due to the list being so optimistic and...PG rated. Isaac felt promiscuous even reading the words that had shined at him through the screen.

Makeup Sex.

He quickly skimmed through the small paragraph about it before standing up from his desk chair. Maybe that could be the solution to their bickering? Maybe, if arguing couldn't make Nick listen, the thing he constantly begged for would. – Sex.

He knocked on Nicks door, not even waiting for an answer before barging in and locking it behind him. Nicks eyes narrowed at the sight of the brunette, and he scoffed.

"Missed me, huh?" He teased.

"No...I just wanted to talk to you about..." - Isaac sat on the bed, looking up at Nick to make direct eye contact. - "Something that I really wanted to do."

Nick's eyebrow raised, but he brushed off his suspicions and sat next to Isaac on his bed. The weight of the two men made the bed shift a little.

"What? Were you gonna apolog-"