🎭Cнαρтєя 2🎭

"What is he doing?" Millie pondered, looking up at the screen.

"I'm not sure.." Hailey crossed her arms. "Maybe he's having stage fright-?"

"But why now-? He's professional-?"

"No guys- Look closer at the ropes-" Luke muttered, his eyes not leaving the screen.

"I don't see anything.." Millie pouted, squinting her eyes.

Hailey gasped. "The ropes-! They're coming apart-!"

"What!?" Millie whipped her head around to look at her.

Just then, one of the ropes had snapped, eliciting a gasp from the crowd. The director dropped his microphone as he ran back stage. Alexander grabbed onto the remaining rope as he looked around. He seemed to notice, he couldn't get away from this. So, he just closed his eyes, until inevitably, the rope he was holding onto snapped.

He fell, from 150ft high in the air. The crowd were screaming, the security guards anxiously watching.

Luke's body seemed to react on its own as he lunged forward and..

He managed to catch him.

He yelled out in pain, his left arm. He winced as he stumbled back slightly, with such impact, he was sure his arm had been broken.

"Oh my god- You caught him-!" Hailey practically screamed in disbelief.

Luke just nodded, he himself shocked,  as he crouched down and set the man up against the divider wall, as they were in the front row. He was out cold. It was to be expected.

He used his right arm to hold onto his left as he hissed in pain.

"YOUR ARM IS LOBSIDED-" Millie screamed.

"NO SHIT I JUST CAUGHT AN ADULT MAN WHO FELL FROM THE GREAT HEAVENS ABOVE!?"

He rolled his eyes before he turned his attention back to the man, gently grabbing the man's legs and laying them out infront of him.

"OH MY GOD HE'S DEAD-!"

"HE'S NOT DEAD! HES JUST GOING THROUGH SHOCK YOU IDIOTS"

Luke could vaguely see from the corner of his eyes security rushing to get through, presumably to Zander. Just then the curtains opened back, they were continuing the show?!

The kids were happy, but the parents all glanced at eachother in disbelief and toward the front row where Alexander was.

All of a sudden, Alexander opened his eyes.

All he could see, was very much in pain man infront of him.

He had a minor headache so he recorded his eyes and put a hand on his forehead.

"Hey.. are you alright..?" A gentle voice spoke. He reopened one of his eyes and saw the man, he was the one talking before he shut his eyes again.

"He seems a bit out of it.."  A smooth female voice spoke.

"Guys I think he's dead.."

"HUH!?" His eyes shot open.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, HE, IS NOT, DEAD!?"

"awe.. that could've been a fun story to tell sean.."

"UH, NO!? WHAT THE FUCK MILLIE"

"OH YEAH YEAH RIGHT MY BAD- SORRY-"

"..it's..okayyy..?" Zander responded, confused.

"..what even happened-" he asked.

Luke pointed the the broken ropes.

"The ropes, they snapped."

"WHAT!? HOW THE FUCK AM I EVEN ALIVE!?"

"Uh- .. i kind of caught you-"

"Caught me-? OH MY GOD YOUR ARM-!" Zander sat up and grabbed his arm, causing him to once again yell out in pain.

"SHIT SORRY-! UH-" He frantically whipped his head around,looking for anything, or anyone who could help.

Just then the security guards came.

"Alexander, follow us back to your trailer, you should go back to rest."

Zander perked up. "I'm bringing this dude!" He pointed to Luke.

"Huh- WHA-" Luke tried to question.

"What's his name?" The security guard asked, while hailey and millie snickered next to Luke.

"..uh.. Uhm..."

Luke was about to speak up to answer, but once again, was cut off.

"UH- HIS NAME IS THIS DUDE!" Zander yelled out, seeming proud, as if he had done something spectacular.

The security guard paused and looked zander up and down. "...This dude..?"

"..it's uh- French-" Luke played along, as to not embarrass Alexander.

"...right- well then let's go-"

Confused, Luke stood up and followed behind Alexander and the security guard, being waved off by millie and hailey.

"Bye this dude!"