🎭Cнαρтєя 4🎭

Luke had returned home from the hospital, his arm in a cast and sling. He had overheard the nurses calling his original bandaging absolute dog shit. So.. Now he knows to never trust Alexander with that. He walked into his and his  friends apartment. Sean, who was sick immediately looked up.

"Oh-! Luke yo- OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM."

Luke could hear both Millie and Hailey burst into laughter in the next room.

"GIRLS GET OUT HERE AND TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED!" Sean demanded.

And they did, they emerged from the kitchen with grins on their faces.

"Well, this dude over here!"

"Luke. Not this dude."

"THIS DUDE over here, was you know enjoying the show when he realised the trapeze artist was about to fall because the ropes were breaking!"

"WHAT!? WAS HE OK!?!?"

"Wellll... he fell from 150ft.."

"OH MY GOD."

"But Yknow, all Wattpad style, this dude somehow managed to catch him!"

"..ex fucking cuse me?"

"I can finish the story Millie. So please, shut up. Yeah I caught him, broke my arm in 3 different places doing so."

"And then you went back to his traillllerrrr~! Me and Hailey followeddddd! Your eyes seemed to be strayingggggg!!"

Luke turned bright red.

"THAT WAS NOT MY FAULT, OK!? HE WAS  ATTRACTIVE NOT IN A WEIRD WAY BU-"

"You were looking right into his eyes. Swear on god I thought you were initiating a staring contest."

"LUKE PETERSON. YOU NEED TO STOP STARING AT PEOPLE EYES! EVERY TIME I TAKE YOU OUT MAN..."

"LISTEN...  Eyes tell alot about a persons thoughts..-! also his were pretty so.. I mean-! Have you ever seen periwinkle eyes!?"

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE ACTUALLY THE ZESTIEST GYM BRO IVE EVER LAID MY EYES ON."

"NONO IM NOT ZESTY IM STRAIGHT, SWEAR DOWN."

"AND YET YOU DECIDE TO STARE INTO SOME RANDOM LADS EYES AFTER CATCHING HIM WHAT I ASSUME TO BE BRIDAL?"

"..I'm gonna go order us takeout....!"

Luke smiled as he walked away.

"..I have lost hope in all of you."

"WHY ME!?"

"I DONT KNOW HAILEY. I JUST HAVE. YOU'RE NOT SPECIAL."

~~

Meanwhile, Zander was sat on his bed, stroking Sir meowington.

"Sir meowingtonnn~! Wasn't he handsome!?" Zander gushed, receiving an eye roll and a grumpy meow from Sir Meowington who had been dealing with this for 3 hours already.

"OH MY GODDDDDDD!!" Zander yelled as he flopped back on his bed and covered his face, blushing.

"IM IN LOVE SIR MEOWINGTON"

"MEOWWW!???!?!??"

"AGHHH HES SO HANDSOMEEEEEE AND HIS VOICE IS SO DEEEPPPPP"

"Meow." Sir Meowington meowed in disappointment before standing up and hopping of Zanders bed, deciding his scratching tower was so much better than his owner at that moment.

All of a sudden, there was a knock at the door. Zander rolled his eyes as he stood up, way to kill his mood.

As soon as he opened the door, his attitude shifted.

"Oh-! Ringmaster! What can I do for you?"

'Ringmaster' had adopted Zander a while back, aswell as numerous other performers, and upcoming performers. Nobody knew his name, they were all just told to call him ringmaster.

"What were you thinking!? Why would you stop so abruptly!?"

"Oh- Well as you saw the ropes were coming apart and..." Zander trailed off, looking at the ringmasters shoulder as to not make eye contact with him.

"I don't give a damn! You should've continued on with the show! Do you know how many complaints we've been getting!? And you BROKE a paying customers arm! HIS ARM! Do you not understand how this effects us!?"

"I'm sorry, Ringmaster, I didn't know what to do, I was scared."

"..Scared..? Scared!? You're a trained professional Alexander! What do you mean 'scared'!?"

"Well last night I realised I ran out of the Celexa pills.. So I wasn't as carefree as usual! I'm sorry!"

"And you didn't think to tell anyone!? Are you joking!?"

The ringmaster began to hardly hit his own head as Zander watched in horror upon having to witness the man who raised him harm himself because of him.

"See what you're doing!? You're stressing me out Alexander!"

And the ringmaster began to cry.

"Ringmaster-! Don't cry-! I'm sorry-! It won't happen again! I promise!" Zander panicked.

"And how do I know if I can trust you!?"

"I promise! I wont mess it up again! Please believe me!"

Zander put a hand on his shoulder.

The ringmaster pulled him into a hug as he grinned, wiping his crocodile tears.

"Alexander.. You're always so difficult. You better fix yourself up before it gets out of control. You're costing us money to fix that swing.. Maybe if you lost a few pounds, we wouldn't be here, would we?"

"You're absolutely correct! I'll try harder! I promise!"

The ringmaster smiled as he pushed Zander off.

"Well then, I'll be on my way. Don't bother coming to dinner tonight, you don't need it."

And with that, he walked away.

As soon as Zander shut the door, he just stood there, lost in thought when all of a sudden he felt movement at the bottom of his legs.

He looked down and smiled, Sir meowington was nuzzling at his legs, seemingly to try comfort him.

There was no need to comfort him though, he was no stranger to the ringmasters harsh love.

He picked up Sir meowington as he walked over to a small mini fridge he owned.

"What will it be today baby? Salmon?"

Sir meowington hissed.

"Cod?"

He hissed again.

"Tuna?"

A small meow. Zander smiled as he crouched down to get just that for sir meowington.

"Cooked?"

He hissed.

"Raw it is!"

Zander opened the can with one hand and easily dumped it into Sir meowingtons bowl as he set him down.

"Alright baby, I'll be taking a nap, just come wake me up when you need something!"

Zander smiled as he gently stroked his head before standing up and walking over to his bed. He'd already changed into something comfy beforehand. He closed the blinds as he laid down and closed his eyes, trying to sleep whilst fighting of hunger pains, they were advised to never eat before a performance as it would make them bloated, but now he apparently wasn't allowed to eat for the rest of the day. Not only was he fighting hunger pains, but he was fighting the continuous thoughts of that one man he met today.

He desperately wanted to see him again.