🎭Cнαρтєя 6🎭

"Mannn! Let's hope you don't break your other arm this time Luke!" Millie teased.

"Oh shut up." Luke rolled his eyes as they entered the queue.

"..I'm so glad I missed the last show.."

"It was actually good sean-! ..minus the fact he's in a cast now." Hailey covered her mouth as she started giggling. "..A cast with penises drawn on it.." Luke just groaned. "Millie got me when I was sleeping-! Just drop it already!"

Millie, Sean and Hailey Just snickered amongst themselves, Luke rolled his eyes at their childish behaviour.

"OI! YOU THERE!"

The crowd turned around, seeing one of the circus performers bolting up.

It was dagger-! She was the one who did all the cool knife skills-!

"CAST GUY! LUKE OR WHATEVER YOUR NAME WAS-!"

Luke perked up. "..Me..?"

"..Luke why are you like a circus performer magnet." Sean deadpanned.

"I don't know Sean. I honestly don't."

"YOU!" She glared at him, folding her arms.

"..hi.."

"You three! Get in that circus! Skip the queue and tell the ticket bastards that dagger sent you! Got it!?"

"Huh- wha-"

"SHUT UP! Luke! Come on!" And she stormed off.

"..What the fuck..?"

"..See you inside Luke..?"

"That's if I don't get my fucking neck sliced."

//

Luke followed behind dagger, very confused, eventually he was lead to a trailer that was just one behind Zanders, was this hers?

She unlocked the door and walked in.

"Get in here!"

Luke hesitated but walked in anyways.

"Sit!" She pointed to the bed.

"Alright alright.. Why am I here-?"

Dagger slammed the door shut, pulling over a chair and sitting across from Luke, sending shivers down his spine, how intimidating..

"So tell me then. What are you playing at here?"

"..Uh..Dunno-"

"I mean-! Come on! You saved his life, great! Thank you! Then you go back to his trailer!? And he won't stop talking about you!? What did you tell him!? What did you do!?"

"..Maybe he won't stop talking about me because I saved his life..? I don't know I just told him that I didn't think cats were good medical assistants..-"

"..He's in that phase again-? ..goodness gracious."

"..again..?"

"He's obsessed with that cat, ok? He's a bit of a loner."

"Oh wow thats uh-"

"Rude? I say it to his face, it's fine."

".."

"...sibling dynamic, ok?"

"Oh-! A sibling dynamic?"

"Mhm, basically our age group of 19-24 year olds all hold a family dynamic, I'm the eldest, Zanders the youngest."

"Sooooo.. how many people are in that age group?"

"15, there's quite a few."

"..Oh-! Don't introduce me to them. I'm a little scared of you I'm not even going to lie to you dagger."