🎭Cнαρтєя 3🎭

As Luke followed behind Alexander and the security guard, he couldn't help the blush that came to his face, sure, his arm was in absolute misery right now. But still.

He tried not to stare, honestly, he did.  But he was just so handsome! It was hard not to. He just.. he was alluring.

"Alexander, would you like me to stand guard? Just because you don't know 'This dude'" the security guard questioned as he tossed Alexander the keys to his trailer.

He taught them easily. "No thank you~! Bye now!"

The security guard nodded as he walked away.

"...so what is your name..? Like actually..?" Alexander questioned as he fiddled with the keys and began to unlock the door.

"Oh-! My names Luke! ..not this dude."

"..I panicked."

"..I could've just- You know what. Never mind."

As soon as they stepped into the trailer, Luke saw a fluffy cat in a top hat and bow tie dash over. His heart sank.

"Awwehhh! Hi babyyyy!" Alexander giggled as he reached down and picked him up.

"Alexander..?"

"Oh? Oh! This is sir meowington!" He smiled as he turned to face him.

"Your circus doesn't.. use animals at all do they-?"

Zander stared for a second in confusion before his eyes widened. "NONO-! SIR MEOWINGTON IS MY PET-! I JUST LIKE MAKING HIM CLOTHES!" He defended.

Luke sighed a breath of relief. "I see- ..Sir Meowington is long Name don't you think-?"

"Do you not think it suits him..?"

"..it does. 10/10."

Zander smiled as he set him down on the floor.

"My beds over there, please go sit down! I'll try my best to take care of your wound just for until you get to a hospital-"

Luke nodded as he walked over and sat down.

Alexander bent down to grab a medkit out of one of his cupboards before standing back up.

He walked over and sat next to Luke on the bed. He gently took his arm, causing him to once again groan in pain.

He began to gently bandage it, as to try hold it in a somewhat natural position. He dug around in the medkit bag and found a sling, carefully putting it over Luke's head.

"..I am by no means a professional..! ..I've never done this before I'm just guessing."

"YOU'RE TELLING ME THIS NOW!?"

"IM SURE ITS GOOD ENOUGH! WHAT DO YOU THINK SIR MEOWINGTON!?"

"MEOW!!"

"WHAT THE FUCK"

"HE SAID HE AGREES!

"..Alexander. I don't think cats understand first aid.

"..Are you sure..?"

"..more than certain."

"...oh I thought  they could.. also, please, just call me Zander. Hearing someone call me Alexander outside of the circus feels weird."

"Oh-! Zander! Got it!" Luke smiled.

'Zander' was such a pretty boy.

Wasn't he?

///

Thank deft0nesg1rl for making the wonderful creation that is, Sir Meowington