chapter 12

It was Mingyu on the door when Taehyung opened it, kookie's lips were swollen , he was blushing mess he bid good bye to Taehyung and left with Mingyu ,living Messy Taehyung behind who was busy watching his ass, while walking out.

Mingyu watched Koo from 30 min Koo was a little flustered all the time, the pink hue not leaving his round cheek, and he was smile on his thoughts, it's happening from 30 minutes, when Taehyung and Koo where in the room Taehyung really confessed his feelings for Koo without hesitation, Koo was shy but except it as he also like Taehyung for so long and he makes him happy, Koo couldn't help but smile whenever he remembered there makeout.

School was overed they head home Mingyu drop kook home as he asked him eagerly so Koo couldn't deny it.

Mingyu tried really hard to gain kookie's attention but it's hard for him, Koo was all in his own world , lastly mingyu hug Koo, koo hug him back.

Koo was waiting for Taehyung to come home , he was wearing something so comfortable and soft, he loves soft fabric so he only wears oversized tee and his panties underneath he didn't even wear his bra, he boobs were free his nipple were preak out of his tee , they were really sensitive, he waits for Tae.

After 30 minutes Bell rang and Koo excitedly run towards door , it's was Taehyung , Taehyung was stunned by view kookies was running towards him, hug him tight, tae hug back but he noticed kookie didn't wear his bra and his titts were bouncing with every step, Taehyung tried to avoid but he really can't avoid it, " Koo baby you didn't wear bra babe" koo deny " no hyungie I didn't","why so"," it's feeling good, free, soft without bra and there is no use of it, I have to remove it anyhow, so I didn't wear it", Taehyung was speechless but he needs to tell kook about it " sweety it's ok if you are not wearing it infront of me but you have to wear it outside when you are outside the house, because I don't want any one to saw you like this" he point towards his nips which was visible through tee.
Koo felt his cheek heated, he covered his boobs with his fingers, " what how why are hiding them from me", tae asked " I already know how they were" Tae tried to remove his hands , he back hug him and tried to remove his hands, Koo not let him do that so Taehyung tickle him, koo was giggle at ticklish feeling and loss his hands, of which tae take advantage and grab his boobs from behind and give him little squeeze, which makes Koo moan in pleasure, " aahhaa.. hyungie Stop it!" He said while moaning Taehyung left his boobs and guided Koo to kookie's bedroom,  Taehyung settled down on bed with kookie , and remove kookie's tee, Koo was fully naked only with panties on, Taehyung can smell musky aroma so he smell kookie's crotch, it's smells toxic, Koo was feeling goosebumps at Taehyung's action, Taehyung slowly started removing kookie's panty, Koo coorperate with Tae Taehyung smell his soaked panty and through it aside, Taehyung lean down drag Musk in he leaned and nuzzling his nose in his hairy pussy, Koo was moaning mess he started biting his lower lip to stop his moan, Taehyung lick his clit, feel musky salty taste on tongue , Koo couldn't control and moaning in seducing way "aaaah... Hyungie.. it feels so good.." he was gulping as he was continuously abusing his clit with his tongue, their was slick alover Taehyung's tongue, Koo was feeling his boobs were leaking due to over stimulation, he was crying mess due to pleasure he was feeling for Taehyung, Taehyung was hard, his dick was hard ," Koo wanna see hyung's member " he asked breathless when Koo nod , Taehyung unzipped his pants and pulled out his bulky member which was Rock hard, he gives it few strokes, which Koo was observing it carefully with innocent doe eyes " baby wanna help hyungie, hyungie is hard Koo" he said as he gives few for strokes, " it is huge hyungie, so big" koo said with amazed eyes " help hyungie baby come on , hyungie want baby" koo nods then Taehyung let his dick in kookie's hand and let him stroke it " come on baby do it fast" Taehyung was moaning as Koo stroke it faster than before he was verge of cuming" baby want to taste hyungie " Taehyung asked cuping kook's cheeks, when koo nod he pulled his cock and put inside kookie's mouth give few strokes then Cums inside his mouth,  kookie's mouth was full of cum " come on baby swallow it" koo did what Taehyung said "feeling good" Tae asked as he wipe Koo lips with his thumb and Koo nod with puppy eyes," how was it?" Taehyung asked " it's salty" koo answered  , Tae coo at his cuteness and kissed his pink lips they can taste themselves in each others tongue after a good time of makeout session they part away, when Taehyung saw leaking nipples of Koo, be Cup his boobs with both hands and give a little squeeze squirt his milk Koo moan, Taehyung make him lay on bed on side, he lay in front him and latch on his nipple , he was playing with other with sucking kookie's milk, Koo was in pleasure, moaning, he felt his pussy was leaking, Taehyung gives small licks on his buds of nipple, abusing it with his tongue, " aah tae please don't tease,aaahha... It hards" Taehyung again latch on it, chewing his nipple which makes Koo moan loud " aahh Tae don't bite them aahhha..." He was tear up in pleasure , Taehyung left his nipple and roam his hand all over his back and give little squeeze on butt cheeks , then roam his fingers over his ass, Taehyung pulled apart his cheek with tight squeeze, koo moans in pain , Taehyung switch his boob and latch on other like a baby sucking soul out of Koo, Koo roam his fingers in Tae's brown locks, pulling him closer, Koo started grinding on Tae's cock as his pussy was leaking Taehyung was feeling the heat but he stopped Koo for grinding by grabbing his waist give it tight squeeze, " Koo we shouldn't go further"  then Tae get kookie's panty and let him wear he zip up his pants and lay beside Koo who was still half naked, " why can't we do that hyungie", Koo asked with innocence " because you are small" he said as he nuzzling his nose on his nipple and smell his sweet smell, koo cup tip of his nipple and squirt his little then squeeze his boobs little, moaning, with every squeeze Taehyung lick his milk in between both boobs, Taehyung nuzzle his nose leave kiss Koo rub his both boobs on Tae's face, Taehyung was loving it, to get suffocate with koo's boobs, after sometime Taehyung latch on it and started sucking milk harder.

It's was their love making session

That's all for today please vote share follow.
If u like English is not my first language so spare me.